Author Topic: Post pictures of your social security card and drivers license thread  (Read 2270 times)

Noo it was totaly legit
lol credit cards have 12 numbers

and no card starts with a 6

I'll just post the numbers
[DATA EXPUNGED]

1157 4982 3185 - 067 - Exp: 07/13

2175 2831 9812 - 221 - Exp: 10/12

8891 6775 2187 - 717 - Exp: 04/14

Found these on my dads dresser

Go nuts

1157 4982 3185 - 067 - Exp: 07/13

2175 2831 9812 - 221 - Exp: 10/12

8891 6775 2187 - 717 - Exp: 04/14

Found these on my dads dresser

Go nuts
richards

1157 4982 3185 - 067 - Exp: 07/13

2175 2831 9812 - 221 - Exp: 10/12

8891 6775 2187 - 717 - Exp: 04/14

Found these on my dads dresser

Go nuts

I can't tell if this is legit.
Probably not

1157 4982 3185 - 067 - Exp: 07/13

2175 2831 9812 - 221 - Exp: 10/12

8891 6775 2187 - 717 - Exp: 04/14

Found these on my dads dresser

Go nuts
Thanks i just bougt the valve bundle pack for only 100$~

I can't tell if this is legit.
Probably not

Yeah my dad usually has fake credit cards laying around

this thread is win. In so many ways.


Say someone DID post their card number...

Nobody would think anything of stealing their money?  Seriously?

Nobody would feel even slightly remorseful for what they've done?

Say someone DID post their card number...

Nobody would think anything of stealing their money?  Seriously?

Nobody would feel even slightly remorseful for what they've done?
No, so thats why you should post yours.

Say someone DID post their card number...

Nobody would think anything of stealing their money?  Seriously?

Nobody would feel even slightly remorseful for what they've done?
I don't think Mr. Nobody would do that.

I don't think Mr. Nobody would do that.

It's funny because you inserted a few letters to make it seem like I was talking about a specific person.

Thanks, Wynd Fox McCloud

Edit:

Just for fun, a Credit Number Validation Website: http://creditcardity.com/

can't you get banned for admitting to buying things illegally?

can't you get banned for admitting to buying things illegally?
Yes.