Author Topic: how do i make it so only my facebook friends can see my profile  (Read 1704 times)

probably wants another game

so coolio them puberty mood swings

get the forget out and be like this somewhere else, what has zenon or whatever done to you?
Did you not see his topic where he pretended he purposely provoked us as a 'social experiment' to cover up the fact that he got a bunch of people mad at him within a small period of time?

Also biom stop making so many topics :x

probably wants another game
but i have a credit card dude

so coolio them puberty mood swings

get the forget out and be like this somewhere else, what has zenon or whatever done to you?
1. been a friend
2. been more of a friend

your mommies credit card isn't yours forever though

Did you not see his topic where he pretended he purposely provoked us as a 'social experiment' to cover up the fact that he got a bunch of people mad at him within a small period of time?

Also biom stop making so many topics :x

i have this thread and another one about a totally different problem on the front page

how is that too many

1. been a friend
2. been more of a friend

but you always ask for games while you were here if I recall correctly

This is one of the reasons why I don't want to make a Facebook until I am 18.
I do not want something that stops me from doing my homework or distracts me from work. I do not want to be stalked. I just don't want to read another goddamn 100-page-long ToS until I can fully understand legal language.

The true face of your 11-year-old prepubescence, or even worse, you might have early puberty.

The true face of your 11-year-old prepubescence, or even worse, you might have early puberty.
woah stuff brother i'm 12 i'll forget your stuff up hardcore

I thought coolio was mature but holy shot hes the roughest toughest sheriff in bikini bottom.

woah stuff brother i'm 12 i'll forget your stuff up hardcore
and I'm 12 too so back the forget up
/battle

and I'm 12 too so back the forget up
/battle
yeah stuff i'll forget you and your family up too mang

yeah stuff i'll forget you and your family up too mang

ogm watch out blackhat mastre doxr right here guys