17 (19.3%)
Setro
26 (29.5%)
Master Blaster
8 (9.1%)
Big Brother
22 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: The Block | The Last Remaining Blockland News Blog  (Read 89031 times)

Double post, sorry

I will be reviewing CobaltSea'a Sabre computer

can you guys suggest other things to review?

i voted flop but i thought it was about this blog at first

i voted flop but i thought it was about this blog at first
Sorry for confusing you

Just don't spam The Block's topic with hate messages
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 04:40:32 PM by Crêpe »

Added article of the research Hiding Megathread, lol

Our first review is out. The IceCube A4 Review

Erm Crepe, that was sweet and all, but its the "IceCube A2" not "A4". Also the build is broken in v21 because its screen no longer works as desired due to lighting and brick changes. So uh...

The events start in the middle of the day (WEN PEOPLE HAVE SCHOOL) and i am the team leaer for team torque and i start school next week and mr.logan said he was banned. and i dont know how he is goong to pull this off.

Erm Crepe, that was sweet and all, but its the "IceCube A2" not "A4". Also the build is broken in v21 because its screen no longer works as desired due to lighting and brick changes. So uh...
i'll add that

The events start in the middle of the day (WEN PEOPLE HAVE SCHOOL) and i am the team leaer for team torque and i start school next week and mr.logan said he was banned. and i dont know how he is goong to pull this off.
ok i'll fix your grammar and spelling:

The events start in the middle of the day, when people have school (English coolbro's like Crepe don't have to) and I am in Team Leader for Team Torque and I start school next week (good for you, nobody really cares) and Mr. Loganator said he was banned, so I don't know how he is going to pull this off

Also I reviewed the Sabre Computer

I wanted to make a blockland magazine or news thing of some sorts back like 3 years ago lol :3 I even was starting to learn how to code apps to make a blockland magazine app or something but then I got high one day and realized hey forget that stuff I'll just let someone else make it and I was right lol

I wanted to make a blockland magazine or news thing of some sorts back like 3 years ago lol :3 I even was starting to learn how to code apps to make a blockland magazine app or something but then I got high one day and realized hey forget that stuff I'll just let someone else make it and I was right lol
lol

on-topic: I reviewed Glass' Trench Wars

Competition
Design a logo.

Could some kind person make The Block a logo please?
:D

I think the opening ceremony was like 6:00AM for him wasn't it

I think the opening ceremony was like 6:00AM for him wasn't it
i believe that was for YoungRotations (brit).

i believe that was for YoungRotations (brit).

That's what I was talking about.