17 (19.3%)
Setro
26 (29.5%)
Master Blaster
8 (9.1%)
Big Brother
22 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: The Block | The Last Remaining Blockland News Blog  (Read 88913 times)

Suggestions for people to interview?

I was thinking we could interview Kong123. He's constantly hosting servers with tons of people in them, and is unnoticed. this would be a good opportunity. I am also going to make an article about Kong's upcoming server.

I was thinking we could interview Kong123. He's constantly hosting servers with tons of people in them, and is unnoticed. this would be a good opportunity. I am also going to make an article about Kong's upcoming server.
he is unnoticed lol. I have never heard nor been to his servers! It will be interesting to read your article!

he is unnoticed lol. I have never heard nor been to his servers! It will be interesting to read your article!
He has hosted Snipers Vs. Runners, Jail Rps, and Crouch races. A few more servers too. He always manages to get a nearly full server. I'll work on it tomorrow.

He has hosted Snipers Vs. Runners, Jail Rps, and Crouch races. A few more servers too. He always manages to get a nearly full server. I'll work on it tomorrow.
ok

I like the idea of a newspaper for Blockland. Keep going.

I like the idea of a newspaper for Blockland. Keep going.
thanks

Do you guys review addons?
if so c:

I'd love to do some sort of Skype/Blockland interview. I'm good friends with Kong, so I could get him to do one(maybe). It would also be great to interview people like YoungRotations, Glass, MrLoganator(creator of Blockolympics), Lugnut(Zombies in the Bluzone), rlcbm(This one would be great).
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 08:13:11 PM by Kaboomers »