Author Topic: Blockland has a "Know your meme" page  (Read 2551 times)

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/blockland

Someone who hates shaders created a page for Blockland in know your meme (Why?).

This is loving hilarious.

(I tried searching and apparently there is no thread of this)

this is stupid
Also damn funny. This guy thinks that Blockland is from the 90's because "komposer" said that the graphics might have looked good in 1999 but now its time to fix em.

wat
watwatwatwatwatwatwatwat

Komposer AKA mozart garney

What the actual forget is this stuff?

Also damn funny. This guy thinks that Blockland is from the 90's because "komposer" said that the graphics might have looked good in 1999 but now its time to fix em.
haha
10$ that it's okiver
seems legit
wat
watwatwatwatwatwatwatwat

10$ that it's okiver
except he had all of his keys revoked most likely and doesn't even know about this update.

except he had all of his keys revoked most likely and doesn't even know about this update.

he can still go on the forums though.
i'm also pretty sure the news of the update was already around when he was still here

he can still go on the forums though.
i'm also pretty sure the news of the update was already around when he was still here
yeah but he never said that he had anything against this update

Tags: Minecraft is cooler, blockland and roblox is non stupid, stupid.
Deadpooled. Personal opinions. being an idiot.
Why was that topic made..?

yeah but he never said that he had anything against this update

yeah uh, i'm pretty sure that if you're trying to make a game look bad then you're not going to say positive things about it.

yeah uh, i'm pretty sure that if you're trying to make a game look bad then you're not going to say positive things about it.
no Okiver did enjoy blockland and thinks its my fault that he can't play.