Author Topic: Skrillex Stage.  (Read 3654 times)

Chaoz and MrFreestyle2000 tried to re-create a Skrillex Stage.
Here it is compared to the real photo.

We didnt make the back octo thingy but we are proud with what we made.
This is still a W.I.P.
This will end up too be a 3 man stage.
Now 2 man stage and also feel free to rate.
30/08/2012- Pics coming tommorow...

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 02:38:07 PM by CreepyCactus »

i'm going to avoid being all "asifjsjdfmdskfm this sucks because its skrillex" because its actually not bad. Though it needs more seizure inducing lights.

i'm going to avoid being all "asifjsjdfmdskfm this sucks because its skrillex" because its actually not bad. Though it needs more seizure inducing lights.
We have currently started on lights. Strobe looks amazing in my opinion. Pics soon.

inb4skrillexsucks

Skrillex is a boss

I can't really find out why people hate Skrillex. I kinda like his music. It's pretty cool stuff.

But anyway's nice build. Do we have permission to rate?

I can't really find out why people hate Skrillex. I kinda like his music. It's pretty cool stuff.

But anyway's nice build. Do we have permission to rate?
Go ahead.

The reason that most people hate Skrillex is because his fan base is (mainly) made up of angsty, starfish-teenagers.  These teenagers go quite far as to blast the same three songs everywhere they go, public places, driving, etc.  And when others ask them to turn it down, they don't give a stuff and keep it going.  People then tend to turn this blame on Skrillex, and blame it on his music, him, etc.   Another reason is that Skrillex has seemed to become famous quite quickly (in dubstep music), compared to other dubstep artists.  This is another reason, that others who listen to other dubstep artists (that have been at it much longer) don't think that Skrillex's music will be the same, or better.  And with these two reasons put together, it gets spread around, and anyone who hasn't listened to it yet and heard from someone else that  it is bad, will think it is bad.  And someone who hasn't heard it before and heard it is good, may try it sometime and listen to it.  Because of this, many people (before even listening to his music) will say that it sucks. 
Now I know this was lengthy but this is the main reason people hate Skrillex.  In my opinion he is a good artist.  I do not like all of his songs but I do enjoy a few from time to time (such as Equinox).

On Topic:
Love the stage! Great work, but yeah, as mentioned above add more eye-rape lights and strobes.  Also if you could make the background color change with events and relays that would be AMAZING!

the one you built is better than the real one IMO

the one you built is better than the real one IMO
Seriously?!
Thanks!

This is quite nice,and I like Skrillex :D.