Best YouTube Blockland VS. Roblox comments

Author Topic: Best YouTube Blockland VS. Roblox comments  (Read 12656 times)

You know... heres the thing:

Roblox costs nothing
because it is worth nothing

simple as that

You know... heres the thing:

Roblox costs nothing
because it is worth nothing

simple as that

well that is if you want everything super limited.

atleast our avatars have fingers bitches! Blockland wins.

[ ]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/imagehost/images/8/89/Imagename.png[/img]
ah ah ah the irony

if you even go on roblox forums you would just find thread after thread of stupid and abnoxious posts of bad ideas and how much the little boys on there hate girls because of cooties -_-

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 12:23:09 AM by SupahDude »

How much idiots waste there time saying "block land sux robox better this game was made like years ago roblox wins slololol" Hell, if they said roblox is awesome they should go show there appreciation on THEIR crappy forums.
Roblox and minecraft nubs are everywhere. Be careful blockland forums   

Here is my view point and likings about the trio.

Pros:

Blockland:
•Simple and effective Avatar set up
•Great graphics
•Little to no lag
•Generally good community
•Great add-ons

Roblox:
•Buildable vehicles
•Creation of large builds is easier

Minecraft:
•Little to no lag
•Originality
•NPCs
•Good graphics concept

Cons:

Blockland:
•The community, people need to understand that they suck as stuff and only through practice can they get better

Roblox:
•Add-ons?
•Community is immature
•Terrible constant lag
•Graphics are atrocious
•Avatar is stuff, looks like a stuffty minecraft replica (old version) or the old duplo characters (new version)
•VIP stuff
•Tix and Bux(?)
•Immature Community.  Did I already say this?
•Reporting system.  Complete stuff.

Minecraft:
•Add-ons.  I could only ever get two mods to work.
•Lack of complex systems, such as Blockland's eventing system.
•Community seems like a bunch over-zealous European pricks, no offense to anyone who is a European minecraft lover.

So basically, Blockland took Lego's concept, digitized it, added features like eventing, vehicles, printing, painting, and made it better.  Minecraft based themselves off of Infiniminer, with a few changes.  Roblox seems like they stole from Blockland, which isn't true. They probably based it off of Lego, with fewer changes to gameplay than blockland did, such as buildable vehicles and circular connectors on bricks with the Roblox name in each circle.

Something that no one ever states in these situations where someone says "oh, Blockland and Minecraft are based off of Roblox, which was made almost half a century before 3D graphics were even feasible for gaming systems.  People always fail to mention that these games, with the exception of minecraft, were based off of Lego, which came around in the 1930s when a Danish carpenter started making miniature models of house accessories.

theres a dude who actually does research

I support this comment.
Sadly, nobody is this smart on youtube.
true. Youtube has gone downhill over the years.....

Oh my god. Browsed the whole topic through. That was so funny.

Well done Tonkka!
Make more threads like this, these threads makes me feel happy.