Author Topic: Would anyone want to play one of these?  (Read 1041 times)

Here's how the second one could look. Obviously, this isn't the "final product", this is just an idea of how it would work.
You would spawn in a room, then when the race started, you would run down the road and click on powerups to give yourself boosts and such. Once at the end, you reach the plate of "gold coins"(aka: shiny yellow rounds) and win.
The road will probably be made shorter and a LOT more powerups will be added, but is there anything else I should add to make it more interesting?

obstacles
crouch racing!!!eleven!!1

derp I'm stupid
I forgot to mention, I'll add obstacles as well
somehow I forgot all about obstacles even though I called it an obstacle course

can it be more than just a giant rectangle?

perhaps more terrain-oriented to make things more interesting?

can it be more than just a giant rectangle?

perhaps more terrain-oriented to make things more interesting?
terrain is one of the most hard things to build

here, i'll make a list of the things i'll have

- power ups
- obstacles
- maybe terrain?
- maybe a viewing room so people who want to skip a round can watch everyone else?

i'll have to add more stuff as well, but this is a start

here, i'll make a list of the things i'll have

- power ups
- obstacles
- maybe terrain?
- maybe a viewing room so people who want to skip a round can watch everyone else?

i'll have to add more stuff as well, but this is a start
And don't tell me youre gonna use stuff events that break after someone leaves so making powerups not reapper etc etc

And don't tell me youre gonna use stuff events that break after someone leaves so making powerups not reapper etc etc
no, what i plan on doing is making powerups dissapear for somewhere between 20-40 seconds and then reappear

no, what i plan on doing is making powerups dissapear for somewhere between 20-40 seconds and then reappear
if the person leaves during those 20 secs they wont reappear

I can make some static shapes to look like hurdles, and make powerups too. what kind of thing do you have in mind for the powerups?
-speed is definitely one of them
-jump height?
-temporary jets
-maybe a pushbroom? might be a bit much
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:11:54 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

penal colony rp
make it happen

I can make some static shapes to look like hurdles, and make powerups too. what kind of thing do you have in mind for the powerups?
-speed is definitely one of them
-jump height?
-temporary jets
yeah so far the only things i thought of was the addvelocity event and giving jets for a few moments, i'm not very imaginative lol

that's okay. i'll think of some stuff.

The Xanniccino
This little cup of love, napalm, and acetone will have your Blockhead absolutely WIRED!
(We were just kidding about the napalm part. It's actually raw sewage.) Our special recipe LOOKS just like a normal old Cappuccino, But it's actually this POTENT blend of our FINEST ingredients. Ever wanted to feel what it's like to be so energetic that your hands may break the sound barrier? NOW YOU CAN! BUY NOW! 
Side effects may include: Super speed, 90 Mph TRIPPING, extra limbs, nausea, Death, comas, explosive diarrhea, explosive head syndrome, alice in wonderland syndrome, and a huge crash.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 08:09:50 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

I've kind of hosted the first one...a lot over spring break and late summer. It took place on Roco Island, there were a couple houses and two kind of tall buildings we used, oxygen bubbles were added, and it worked really well. I'm surprised no one here has been on it, it was really popular while it lasted.

I sometimes host the first one, but theres a admin room in the save and mulitaids sometimes come from the sky and if you get near then they attack you.
But dosent have any island or stuff like that.

QUICKEDIT: I might try to make something like the number 2 in the OP