Poll

Warmth mod or no warmth mod?

Warmth mod
No warmth mod

Author Topic: ░▒▓Swords of the North▓▒░ - BUILD RELEASE  (Read 36822 times)

2 good 4 beta  :cookieMonster:

will stop by some time; your build is too good.

I'll let in two more beta applications before i choose who gets the spot.

Name: Capt'n
ID: 33865
Have you read Game of Thrones?: Nope
Have you played DayZ?: Nope
Post a picture of something you've built. (Medieval, landscape, etc.)
If you don't mind, I need to use my other computer to get pictures of my work. I can get them later tomorrow

I could be a helpful addition to your team because I've beta tested a server before and have an eye for problems. I always have great ideas and fixes when it comes to problems. Build may be my weakest ability, but mainly it is just the houses and detailed building that give me the most trouble, terrain is easier for me. Thank your for reviewing my application.

Name: Capt'n
ID: 33865
Have you read Game of Thrones?: Nope
Have you played DayZ?: Nope
Post a picture of something you've built. (Medieval, landscape, etc.)
If you don't mind, I need to use my other computer to get pictures of my work. I can get them later tomorrow

I could be a helpful addition to your team because I've beta tested a server before and have an eye for problems. I always have great ideas and fixes when it comes to problems. Build may be my weakest ability, but mainly it is just the houses and detailed building that give me the most trouble, terrain is easier for me. Thank your for reviewing my application.
We don't need any more builders, but i like the effort of your application. You're in the beta.

I'll sign up for this beta, map looks gorgeous while still keeping the simple blockland theme.
Joined since: 3 years
BL_ID: 16937
IGN is the same as my forum name
I'd like to help for several reasons. I'm not gonna lie to you, one of them I I really just want to jump about the build. It looks amazing. I've played DayZ numerous sittings (and by sitting I don't mean dying after an hour) and I would like to see to what extent it's reflected in the build. I will also go to the very ends of the map to spamclick every last brick there is (an ancient technique often practised by the Cancel (1951X , I don't remember) used to wreck unstable events (I've lost many contraptions to this)). Unfortunately I've not read Game of Thrones; although I have seen some of the tv-series (I don't follow it).

Thanks for reviewing this application.

EDIT: Did I just misread the 2nd post on this page or was it overruled?

Bravo, before someone said that I will be admin when the full server actually comes, can you confirm if this is true or not?

We don't need any more builders, but i like the effort of your application. You're in the beta.
Aw darn
Well I still can't wait for progress on this, it looks amazing as it is right now. I hope this will be done soon. :)

Thank you, sir. =)

Bravo, before someone said that I will be admin when the full server actually comes, can you confirm if this is true or not?
No, it's not true. You didn't really build anything lol.

What would everyone like to see in this? We're at that stage right now where we can add in cool/fun stuff.

What would everyone like to see in this? We're at that stage right now where we can add in cool/fun stuff.
Traps?
Maybe people can set the trap then anybody activating the trap gets killed/hurt/trapped. Or maybe just traps that are automatically set.

O_O

All that needs to be said about the build.