Author Topic: Hosting service - Terminated!  (Read 30944 times)

This thread is utterly fantastic, theres no proof of me doing anything and I'm just getting attacked left right and center hahahahaha

To be honest you deserve it. Not necessarily about this hosting service, but your general unpleasant nature and love of hypocrisy.

i find no fault in lubs actions

anyone relying on this kid for hosting service had about the brain capacity of a fire ant

anyone relying on this kid for hosting service had about the brain capacity of a fire ant
now I thought that at first, considering pacent's past, yet actually, none of his clients had problems and he seemed to be doing ok.

now I thought that at first, considering pacent's past, yet actually, none of his clients had problems and he seemed to be doing ok.
"Ok, i have my entire life savings in this bag marked "free money", I think I'll leave it in the hands of this convicted felon."

WHAT COULD GO WRONG??????

it looks like they have problems now!

From the guy who likes to make up stuff about my service :cookieMonster:

This thread is utterly fantastic, theres no proof of me doing anything and I'm just getting attacked left right and center hahahahaha
it's funny, because this is exactly what everyone is saying.

I suggest you don't do anything like this again. Because it just lowers your reputation. You don't like rivals, which has shown in you failing BlockOS on RTB.

Advice: Don't do this again
haha it hasn't even been that long since you griefed a server and got yourself banned from rtb for trying to claim fame out of faking downloads

why on earth are you giving out advice? lol

haha it hasn't even been that long since you griefed a server and got yourself banned from rtb for trying to claim fame out of faking downloads

why on earth are you giving out advice? lol
I have changed, please don't change this into a drama about me

it's been what, a week, and everybody is meant to just ignore what you did because "you've changed"? you're sounding like eussorus right after he spammed the forums lol.

i've got some advice for you: don't give out advice.

it's been what, a week, and everybody is meant to just ignore what you did because "you've changed"? you're sounding like eussorus right after he spammed the forums lol.

i've got some advice for you: don't give out advice.
no it was to say, don't turn this into a drama about me, which you are clearly doing

no it was to say, don't turn this into a drama about me, which you are clearly doing
if that were true you should have left the "I have changed" part out

own your mistakes instead of pusillanimous individualfooting around them and claiming nonsense like you're a reformed person now.

the facts are against your denial