Author Topic: Hosting service - Terminated!  (Read 30946 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSNPCv0UsEU
I'm listening to the whole Kalphiter interview right now it's so hilarious how he keeps talking down on RTB like it's some kind of middle school project as if his is a glorious work of art or some stuff.

Apparently RTB can't be more complex than a gallery because that's something you're unable to make. :cookieMonster:
yeah definitely not as complex as the code you churn out, remember the good times huh.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=143456.0

Apparently RTB can't be more complex than a gallery because that's something you're unable to make. :cookieMonster:

I  don't  understand  why  you  would  think  I'm  incapable  of  doing  it.  It  is  within  my  reach  and  I  do  not  understand  why  you  would  doubt  me.

yeah definitely not as complex as the code you churn out, remember the good times huh.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=143456.0
I really don't see how a guy just starting out pertains to anything in this topic.

Also, you literally post something malicious that you participated in in an attempt to put down someone else? How can anyone stoop down to your level?

I  don't  understand  why  you  would  think  I'm  incapable  of  doing  it.  It  is  within  my  reach  and  I  do  not  understand  why  you  would  doubt  me.
Please, you're arguing like a child now. Try typing something of your own this time, little Ephi.

Also, you literally post something malicious that you participated in in an attempt to put down someone else? How can anyone stoop down to your level?
just reminding you how bad you are, trying to put your back in your place, you'll thank me later in life i promise

just reminding you how bad you are, trying to put your back in your place, you'll thank me later in life i promise
It's really not easy pulling something from 18 months ago and also something very minor. I really don't know what you're getting at.

It's really not easy pulling something from 18 months ago and also something very minor. I really don't know what you're getting at.
yeah, taking down an entire dedicated server is minor, i'd love to see you tell your manager that if you ever got a job lol (you won't)

the last few pages of this thread have been delicious

yeah, taking down an entire dedicated server is minor, i'd love to see you tell your manager that if you ever got a job lol (you won't)
except you didn't, you only took down his webserver

or so i heard

or so i heard

na you heard it wrong, the whole thing tanked

or so i heard
Every time you reply to me you're wrong, is that intentional?

My gosh, every time you reply to me you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.

I had 10 clients at the time, I was just starting out. I would call it minor.

Having a job is important to you because you're unable to make money from hosting BL servers. Glad to be younger and better than you. Good luck.

My gosh, every time you reply to me you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.

I had 10 clients at the time, I was just starting out. I would call it minor.

Having a job is important to you because you're unable to make money from hosting BL servers. Glad to be younger and better than you. Good luck.
brb moving into my own apartment on money from a hosting service aged 18, oh wait

lmao, keep dreaming kiddo!

brb moving into my own apartment on money from a hosting service aged 18, oh wait

lmao, keep dreaming kiddo!
Uh, only at age 18?