Author Topic: Hosting service - Terminated!  (Read 30945 times)

hey guys ephialtes joined the argument let's all hypocritically turn the drama around and forget the fact that lub is shutting down other users hosting services for the sole point to increase his business

what great strategy

still though
illegally reselling products is bad

hey guys ephialtes joined the argument let's all hypocritically turn the drama around and forget the fact that lub is shutting down other users hosting services for the sole point to increase his business

what great strategy

still though
illegally reselling products is bad
Oh yeah every time I jump into a thread and make big sweeping statements i do it without evidence too.

Every time you reply to me you're wrong, is that intentional?
Every time you reply to me you fail to say anything constructive.
Additionally, your friend just admitted to you committing a crime. albeit one that is on par with jaywalking, but still a crime.

Every time you reply to me you fail to say anything constructive.
Additionally, your friend just admitted to you committing a crime. albeit one that is on par with jaywalking, but still a crime.
Hot damn, lugnut is on a spree today!

you have a hosting service which you make money off of and have had no proper competition over (yet.)
ephi has a mod manager which he probably doesnt make money off of but it ultimately better than your BC bullstuff.

Hot damn, lugnut is on a spree today!
Although messing up one fact, 9/10

ephi has a mod manager which he probably doesnt make money off of but it ultimately better than your BC bullstuff.
If you didn't know that Ephialtes doesn't make money off of it then I doubt you really know what BC was.

How did you:

1. Figure you could get away with selling your internet provider's service and not get caught
2. Think that was a fool-proof plan in the first place

I think you fellas got what was coming to you; don't expect any sympathy from anyone who considers themselves intelligent.
They were too stupid to read their ISP's terms of use, as with any other tween/teen service-providing friend.

I doubt you really know what BC was.
it was a stuffty mod manager wannabe

ta-daaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSNPCv0UsEU
I don't think it's beyond Kalphiter's reach to make a blockland cloud service. RTB would be higher quality though.

I don't think it's beyond Kalphiter's reach to make a blockland cloud service. RTB would be higher quality though.
See, at least we have someone who's not a complete moron.

For some reason, I support Kalphiter on this, he has excellent services and could possibly make blockland cloud like RTB. However, we need a seprate drama thread called "Ephi vs. Kalphiter" or "RTB vs. BC" and not continue using this hosting service thread.

For some reason, I support Kalphiter on this, he has excellent services and could possibly make blockland cloud like RTB. However, we need a seprate drama thread called "Ephi vs. Kalphiter" or "RTB vs. BC" and not continue using this hosting service thread.
we also need people to stop thinking BC could actually compete with RTB.

we also need people to stop thinking BC could actually compete with RTB.
I guess it cannot.

Kalphiters getting wipped