Author Topic: Milk - IT IS BAD FOR YOU  (Read 14838 times)

Hell, you can die from drinking too much water.

better stop drinking water guys

OH MY GOD THIS MAN IS SATAN

OH stuff
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 12:50:10 AM by Alex Man! »


Hell, you can die from drinking too much water.

This is true. Look up water intoxication on Google

Maybe we should stop drinking water!!!!!

Your arguments dont make any sense I dont even know what to say

the bringer of dEATH
OnlY tHe aLiens that are tOtalY livIng on maRs cAN SaVe us

OnlY tHe aLiens that are tOtalY livIng on maRs cAN SaVe us


what do we doooooo?

Your arguments dont make any sense I dont even know what to say

Milk is good in moderation, drinking too much is bad for you.

Drinking too much water is bad for you too.

How does that not make sense?

i drink milk by the gallons

so forget you
also why the forget did i get hard reading this

i drink milk by the gallons

so forget you
also why the forget did i get hard reading this
it's all fun and games until you start pissing rocks

I just got here. I hope this thread isn't serious.

OT: I'm allergic to milk.

-OH MY GOD OUR LORDS HAVE BETRAYED US-

what do we doooooo?
I DONT KNOW ANYMORE
WE HAVE TO REBEL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5axZBLvkwvY&feature=plcp
FUK YO MILK brother

Dr. Phil is the face of the devil and the milkman is his demon.

oh yeah, and



MILK MADE FROM loving ALMONDS