Author Topic: Milk - IT IS BAD FOR YOU  (Read 14852 times)

oh yeah, and



MILK MADE FROM loving ALMONDS

If we can turn almonds into milk, we can do anything.

If we can turn almonds into milk, we can do anything.
now try

ALMOND INFANT


what is this i dont even

I don't get what you're trying to say here. It can be bad for you in some ways, but here's the rundown on it.

Milk contains lots of calcium, as does practically any mammal's milk. Your bones and teeth, specifically your bones, are made of a mix of calcium and phosphorus. Without said calcium, you get osteoperosis, which is brittleness of the bones.

Milk also contains several different vitamins that you need to process food and such.

But; it contains fat. Fat is what worries quite a lot of people in the sense that it'll make you fat as well. Not necessarily; if you buy skim -> 2% milk.

Now, these hormones you speak of are corporate additives to the cows themselves to make them grow faster, to output more milk. Only incredibly tiny amounts of these hormones actually get into the milk, and you'd get more eating, say, hamburgers or steaks.

Milk also contains large amounts of bacteria, which is killed in the standardized pasteurization process.
You win the thread.

Almond cucumbers.
You just HAD to bring that in, didn't you? I find that offensive


what is this i dont even

I don't get what you're trying to say here. It can be bad for you in some ways, but here's the rundown on it.

Milk contains lots of calcium, as does practically any mammal's milk. Your bones and teeth, specifically your bones, are made of a mix of calcium and phosphorus. Without said calcium, you get osteoperosis, which is brittleness of the bones.

Milk also contains several different vitamins that you need to process food and such.

But; it contains fat. Fat is what worries quite a lot of people in the sense that it'll make you fat as well. Not necessarily; if you buy skim -> 2% milk.

Now, these hormones you speak of are corporate additives to the cows themselves to make them grow faster, to output more milk. Only incredibly tiny amounts of these hormones actually get into the milk, and you'd get more eating, say, hamburgers or steaks.

Milk also contains large amounts of bacteria, which is killed in the standardized pasteurization process.

yeah but severe ALLERGIES


I had vanilla flavored almond milk once.
It was nasty drinking it straight but it was delicious with cereal

You just HAD to bring that in, didn't you? I find that offensive

Almond darknesses.

I had vanilla flavored almond milk once.
It was nasty drinking it straight but it was delicious with cereal
sometimes I eat corn flakes with chocolate milk

it's like all the good parts of love in your mouth

that's why I love the stuff

sometimes I eat corn flakes with chocolate milk

it's like all the good parts of love in your mouth

that's why I love the stuff

instead of having awkward, scared, bony love i'll just eat this.

[im g]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/302/528/61e.jpg[/img]
don't suck richards! it's bad for you!
oh yeah, and

[im g height =300]http://www.diseaseproof.com/almondmilk.JPG[/img]

[size=9.5pt]MILK MADE FROM loving ALMONDS[/size]
milk can also come from cows.














...like your mom!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:56:32 AM by ._maxwell23461_. »


Does that mean I have breast cancer?

obviously whatever milk you have been drinking is bad for you, because you turned out pretty dumb

i drink milk at least 1-2 times a day
same here
it makes me want to have cookies with milk