Vokor - check out our website! vokor.org

Author Topic: Vokor - check out our website! vokor.org  (Read 24260 times)

Monies, not happening.  I got CS3 extended free from my school.  Not buying an upgrade anytime soon.
Ah.
I got photoshop CS6 free from DeVry.
yay i'm in vokor
Welcome to the clan

Any events coming up? I don't own a Xbox 360 or a PS3, just a Vita and a PC.

Any events coming up? I don't own a Xbox 360 or a PS3, just a Vita and a PC.

i'll be looking into finding a game for gamenight this weekend, stay tuned to our website and the steam group events.

DeVry
<3
Quote from: The Block Magazine
Q: Do you like DeVry Inc.?

A: Hell yes. Reason? 2 Words: SmartGlass Wall

i recommend jazz because he threatened to rape me he is good at what he does.

i'll be looking into finding a game for gamenight this weekend, stay tuned to our website and the steam group events.
hey munk i'm getting a vita for christmas, if we have a gamenight at that time that relates to the console

is this an mlg competetive gayming BL clan for pr0 bu1ld3r5??

hey munk i'm getting a vita for christmas, if we have a gamenight at that time that relates to the console

No, xbox 360 brooo

is this an mlg competetive gayming BL clan for pr0 bu1ld3r5??
Did you even read?
   After watching lots of clans try and start but fail soon later, I wanted to investigate why. I never got to a reason, but I believe I have found a reason to keep one going. Clans are a group of people that do stuff together, but most clans think these need to be driven by the leader, to be a 'clan project'. Cineblock Studio actually had the idea I am thinking of going for a while, but is now closed. I feel like clans need to be used more as a 'resource'. For example, say you are working on a project and would like some eventing help. You can come to this topic, look at the Blockland players who say they have skill in eventing, ask one of them to help on steam, and you have your help! This clan isn't to do big projects as a clan, we are to help members do their own projects. We help each other reach their goals in Blockland. Yes, this clan is more of a community of people than a clan.

tl;dr We want to help in each others projects, not have large clan projects.

I have a question. Is anyone skilled in the area of creating foliage such as trees? Ive tried many times but cannot succeed at making good trees, with a low brick count.

Hey, Munkey. I have a question.

Can I schedule a TF2 gamenight if I'm only in steam group part?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:42:59 PM by KelBlock »

Hey, Munkey. I have a question.

Can I schedule a TF2 gamenight if I'm only in steam group part?

yes

I have a question. Is anyone skilled in the area of creating foliage such as trees? Ive tried many times but cannot succeed at making good trees, with a low brick count.

i'm sure someone is, evar said he is good at terrain so i'll notify him and see if he can help

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 08:02:17 AM by KelBlock »