Vokor - check out our website! vokor.org

Author Topic: Vokor - check out our website! vokor.org  (Read 24303 times)

i was successful at trolling MY OWN SERVER
Lol i am confused!
Admittance to trolling, lol jk

Nice

Name    
Kel'Block

Fourm Account    
KelBlock

Blockland ID    

Steam Account    
ProSlayer64

Skills

Moderating servers

Acting

Building
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 07:38:20 AM by KelBlock »

hey hey guys

23998 looks like my BLID

i don't know why my forum account uses one of my alt id's but whatever

All hail the master troll! ( I went into a banning rampage for nothing. .-. ) Also...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:39:48 AM by KelBlock »

^ Best Conversation 2012 ^
Kel, you sir obviously don't visit the forums enough! :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 07:02:58 PM by Darkmaster20 »

Yeah I was still too angry to listen/read the other postes correctly at that time.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 08:09:20 AM by KelBlock »

hey hey guys

23998 looks like my BLID

i don't know why my forum account uses one of my alt id's but whatever
PLOT TWIST
That explains why you were gone for so long then.

That also explains why he wasn't answering my PMs at all. .-.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 07:17:15 PM by KelBlock »

Munk! Hi!

Sorry I've been inactive but I'm ready! :D

Name     
Ark

Fourm Account     
Darkmaster20

Blockland ID     

Steam Account     
Darkmaster789

Skills             
Hosting
Building
Topic Layouts

You didn't really show us your building work, and me and two other moderators didn't think hosting or topic layouts was an impressive skill. We would like to see some more of your building skill before making a final decision.

Name     
Kel'Block

Fourm Account     
KelBlock

Blockland ID     

Steam Account     
ProSlayer64

Skills
Monitoring the server
Acting
Building
Helping others
Fighting

Very similar to Darkmaster, you didn't show us any of these skills for us to reflect on, so we can not give an answer as of your status right now. We would like to see some of these skills.

Very similar to Darkmaster, you didn't show us any of these skills for us to reflect on, so we can not give an answer as of your status right now. We would like to see some of these skills.

Very well then, Munk.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 10:56:54 AM by KelBlock »

Oh my goodness! What's wrong with Munk's server? People keep griefing and such.

Last night, Confetti King ( ID 18496 ) came while I was AFK then started to grief, luckily Lego Rax was there. Lego Rax told me that Confetti was griefing but then I gave Confetti a second chance then I told Lego Rax that if Confetti King griefs again, he would have to take pictures and inform me. So I went AFK again while I was, he griefing and doing doing alot of damage to the HQ, eventully I perm' banned him and Lego Rax had picture. But unfortunately, he couldn't send me the pictures nor post them on the forums, but I did see the damage myself.

The next day, around 2PM, I came on and the HQ was extensively damaged. Alot of stuff was painted and griefed and Lag Man ( ID 36663 ) was the one who did this. He said sorry but he did alot of damage, there is NO way I could forgive him cause of that. Eventually he was perm' banned and I had clear bricks and load my save. Unfortunately, my save had a save from the morning so that means some things that were added are gone.

Munk, you need to fix this right away.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:46:31 AM by KelBlock »

Oh my goodness! What's wrong with Munk's server? People keep griefing and such.

Last night, Confetti King ( ID 18496 ) came while I was AFK then started to grief, luckily Lego Rax was there. Lego Rax told me that Confetti was griefing but then I gave Confetti a second chance then I told Lego Rax that if Confetti King griefs again, he would have to take pictures and inform me. So I went AFK again while I was, he griefing and doing doing alot of damage to the HQ, eventully I perm' banned him and Lego Rax had picture. But unfortunately, he couldn't send me the pictures nor post them on the forums, but I did see the damage myself.

The next day, around 2PM, I came on and the HQ was extensively damaged. Alot of stuff was painted and griefed and Lag Man ( ID 36663 ) was the one who did this. He said sorry but he did alot of damage of damage, there is NO way I could forgive him cause of that. Eventually he was perm' banned and I had clear bricks and load my save. Unfortunately, my save had a save from the morning so that means some things that were added are gone.

Munk, you need to fix this right away.

i fixed it

Why is everyone greifing?

Why is everyone greifing?

Unsure but some people grief for fun. Others just do it to delay projects or just to troll.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 12:28:13 PM by KelBlock »