Author Topic: 64x64 planet bricks  (Read 3782 times)

For planets over 64x64, like 128x128, there could be quarter planets.

For the planet texture, I'd assume there would be prints.

EDIT: I also think meteorite/asteroid bricks are a great idea.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 09:54:58 AM by Christopher P. »

pretty sure there were some 128x's lying around
Yes, but they appear broken to people who do not have the mod downloaded. So you can have bricks larger than 64x, but it sucks for everyone.

take the sphere brick, cut it in half, and make a model that surrounds the inside/outside.

Bricks over 64x or 100x (i forget which exactly) will not appear correctly to anyone but the host of a non-dedicated server.

If possible, it would also be nice to have some bricks like Uxie's sphere brick bug bigger, and smaller. Like a 1x1 sphere brick, and growing larger as it goes, 2x2 (already done) 3z3, 4x4, 6x6... 16x16... you get it. So you can make those awesome mini empires with planets and that ;3

If possible, it would also be nice to have some bricks like Uxie's sphere brick bug bigger, and smaller. Like a 1x1 sphere brick, and growing larger as it goes, 2x2 (already done) 3z3, 4x4, 6x6... 16x16... you get it. So you can make those awesome mini empires with planets and that ;3
How in the world would you fit bricks on a 3x3 planet!?

How in the world would you fit bricks on a 3x3 planet!?
Maybe for asteroids, lol.

It would be awesome to make an asteroid belt animated in Milkshape as a 240x240 brick.

How would you build inside of them?

it'll be just like water bricks.

Or zone bricks.

Well, then how would you make it so that there's only collision on the edges? I'm not sure this'd work.

The same way you can build under the bottom of a tree.

so a baseplate with a "planet" looking model over it, which you can walk through?

so a baseplate with a "planet" looking model over it, which you can walk through?
No. Is the pine tree a baseplate with a model over it?

sort of like that, but floating, let me draw another diagram