Screenshots of Terra Nations

Author Topic: Screenshots of Terra Nations  (Read 907 times)

Animation image of Terra by Antares (BL ID: 6979)

Terra 2.0 was an simulated roleplay on a fiction planet named Terra. With people building their own countries and borders, building up wars, it was just completely amazing. Check out some of the screenshots that I still got.

Story
In 2000, millions of Blockheads escaped from planet Blocko after it was on ram course with a meteor. They flew for weeks in the universe, seeking for a new world. After an alarm went off, they discovered planet Terra. It was up to the Blockheads to rebuild their greatest nations.

How Terra ended

Wow, another topic about a variation on this "peekarica city" thing. Make something new for once, or at least remake it with terrain bricks.

Wow, another topic about a variation on this "peekarica city" thing. Make something new for once, or at least remake it with terrain bricks.
Thanks, I will. I also wanted to make the Terra scenery (2x2 square miles) big with a blue 64x64 cubes around it.

forget off with that crap it uses terrain
go get v21 right now

but the build looks good

go get v21 right now

but the build looks good
This are screenshots of December 2011. I am not someone who is still using version 20.

go get v21 right now
but the build looks good

Screenshots of Terra Nations
Screenshots of
Screenshots

GET IT RIGHT
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 05:54:58 AM by MrLoL² »