Author Topic: My life...  (Read 7376 times)

God will frogive you. That's his shtick, isn't it?
The bible says that commiting Self Delete is a straight ticket to hell (committing hate upon one's self)

OP, you're only doing this to grab attention. Now you're just getting yourself banned.

The Bible says lots of things. No one listens to all of it.

The Bible says lots of things. No one listens to all of it.
you obviously haven't met my cousins.

If he was going to Self Delete why would he post it here?

Can't believe how many people are willing to give attention to a seeker.

Sorry for sounding mean.

If he was going to Self Delete why would he post it here?

Can't believe how many people are willing to give attention to a seeker.

Sorry for sounding mean.
I don't get how giving him attention is bad. The kid wanted attention, so we did him a favor. It took me literally less than fifteen seconds to post, I lost practically nothing. Honestly, I don't get the philosophy of avoiding being nice for the sake of it.

I don't get how giving him attention is bad. The kid wanted attention, so we did him a favor. It took me literally less than fifteen seconds to post, I lost practically nothing. Honestly, I don't get the philosophy of avoiding being nice for the sake of it.

Be nice in real life where you actually get repaid for it. Not on the internet where even the person you've been nice to doesn't give a stuff.

OP is troll.

The bible says that commiting Self Delete is a straight ticket to hell (committing hate upon one's self)

OP, you're only doing this to grab attention. Now you're just getting yourself banned.
if he was then he wouldn't have done it in a way that sounds hilarious retrospectively

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90882/7764344.html

http://www.ehow.com/how_7776741_someone-posted-Self Delete-social-network.html

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110324155726AA0nCMr

Just some sights I googled about people posting Self Delete notes online.

If you don't care about this person, don't post in this drama. If your calling out troll, please make another drama topic. Seriously a persons life is no laughing matter. If the guy is posting here, like I said before, he obviously is seeking attention, whether or not he is really planning on commiting Self Delete. If he is trolling, the dude needs help and likely does not value his life (so Self Delete is a temptation for him). If he is legit, he is seeking help and you morons posted crap like "just do it, we don't care". What has our world come to, where random people on the internet and view other random people and say things like "Just commit Self Delete, I don't care." and "Just commit Self Delete, then go to church later and repent.". You guys are really sick.

Be nice in real life where you actually get repaid for it. Not on the internet where even the person you've been nice to doesn't give a stuff.

OP is troll.
The purpose of being nice isn't to get repaid?

pfffff
its hilarious how gart is still going on aboot this

The purpose of being nice isn't to get repaid?
some people just like the feeling of helping someone

What has our world come to, where random people on the internet and view other random people and say things like "Just commit Self Delete, I don't care." and "Just commit Self Delete, then go to church later and repent.". You guys are really sick.
Dunno what you've been living under for the last decade, but random people on the internet have been like this for a while.

I'm willing to bet the OP is just whoring for attention or trying to troll and isn't really going to kill himself.

Either way, it's probably for some really dumb reason, possibly some hormone crap. I bet his parents grounded him.

Dunno what you've been living under for the last decade, but random people on the internet have been like this for a while.

Yeah I know. Its still sad.