Poll

Which 3? (until I know how to make it multi-option, people will vote once and i'll pick the top 3)

David
0 (0%)
Matt
1 (20%)
Alexia
3 (60%)
Frank
1 (20%)
Johnny
0 (0%)
Chicago
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: [100x75] Axxon's Rising - *Flatline*  (Read 16941 times)

name your weapon of choice then
mmm, alrighty then, you may drop/break kenji's gun, but keep his knife

stuffgun
shot
i'm going to assume you meant the thermal splasher

no, as in one of the 4 attacks i displayed in the last update
the knife is just an alt weapon

the "boss" attacked once during this entire battle
the fights are one sided

no, as in one of the 4 attacks i displayed in the last update
the knife is just an alt weapon
oh, okay

heat wave; defensive caster. xkill why is your character so simILARR RRRR RRR  RRRR R

the fights are one sided
should be an attack dealt every 1-2 protagonist attacks

the fights are one sided
guh
okay, i stressed out a bit.

let me explain this such 'justified' rage

seeing as ? has been pretty annoying, blatantly critisizing an adventure poorly.
in World of Chaos, he said the fights were one-sided because nobody had died.
yeah, okay, nobody has died within most of the adventure's time period in which at least someone should die, okay, i can see.

...but here, as i said, there have been only a few pages, only halfway to 100 panels, and it being the very early parts of the game, AND HE JUST GOES AND CONSIDERS IT ONE-SIDED WITHOUT EVEN WAITING UNTIL THE DIFFICULTY ACTUALLY KICKS IN?!?

god help me.

yes, the boss only attacked once. i admit i hadn't really planned a turn system, and i disregard who attacked last and such. yes, i'm going to fix that. i'm probably going to use powerdag's idea (thank you for that, pd)

?, just don't be hasty to critisize things, okay?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 10:26:11 PM by *FacePalm* »

oh mY GOD GO AWAY

IT'S THE FIRST BOSS, THERE'S ONLY BEEN 51 PANELS AND 15 PAGES, THIS WAS THE FIRST TOWER
SHUT THE HELL UP

do you really think that's an appropriate reaction?

oh mY GOD GO AWAY

IT'S THE FIRST BOSS, THERE'S ONLY BEEN 51 PANELS AND 15 PAGES, THIS WAS THE FIRST TOWER
SHUT THE HELL UP

Calm down, back awaaay from the troll.
Now go get some tea and come back.

do you really think that's an appropriate reaction?
guh
okay, i stressed out a bit.

let me explain this such 'justified' rage

seeing as ? has been pretty annoying, blatantly critisizing an adventure poorly.
in World of Chaos, he said the fights were one-sided because nobody had died.
yeah, okay, nobody has died within most of the adventure's time period in which at least someone should die, okay, i can see.

...but here, as i said, there have been only a few pages, only halfway to 100 panels, and it being the very early parts of the game, AND HE JUST GOES AND CONSIDERS IT ONE-SIDED WITHOUT EVEN WAITING UNTIL THE DIFFICULTY ACTUALLY KICKS IN?!?

god help me.

yes, the boss only attacked once. i admit i hadn't really planned a turn system, and i disregard who attacked last and such. yes, i'm going to fix that. i'm probably going to use powerdag's idea (thank you for that, pd)

?, just don't be hasty to critisize things, okay?

?, forget off. Nobody's dying for absolutely no reason just because you want them to die.

oh ahem

DPS-based buster
I'll upgrade Critical Shot to Vital Shot
if I can't upgrade my own stuff I'll just get the ring of fire
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 11:33:45 PM by Cybertails1998 »

?, forget off. Nobody's dying for absolutely no reason just because you want them to die.

oh ahem

DPS-based buster
I'll upgrade Critical Shot to Vital Shot
if I can't upgrade my own stuff I'll just get the ring of fire
Neutrals upgrade their weapon on no relation to the element, like Zero from Mega Man X8.

the fights are one sided

are you purposedly visiting forum adventure threads just to point out how things are "one sided"?

Neutrals upgrade their weapon on no relation to the element, like Zero from Mega Man X8.
oh richards

DPS-based Neutral then, still vital shot

are you purposedly visiting forum adventure threads just to point out how things are "one sided"?
maybe they are?