Ephialtes vs. Kalphiter (AKA, Let's Rip on Autism)

Author Topic: Ephialtes vs. Kalphiter (AKA, Let's Rip on Autism)  (Read 15515 times)

...why do I imagine that you were crying?
I didn't cry.

I woke up, checked the forums, noticed my ban had no time so I imply it is permanent, gave my mom $20 and explained the situation, told her I was sorry, and then she bought me a new key.

Even when that happens it just creates a bad reputation around that person.
The original time, I took a long break and played SS13.

Now, I hate SS13 and I don't feel like playing other games besides blockland.

Also, I didn't feel like going incognito due to the fact that it'll create complications, again.

Badspot should make you unable to quote bans.
Nah, that's silly.
Three posts in a row banned is something worth a comment or two.

Nah, that's silly.
Three posts in a row banned is something worth a comment or two.
Tic-Tac-Toe, except people get permabanned.

wait did axolotl seriously just pay $20 for a new key as soon as he found out he was perma'd?

hahaha what a little baby. take a hint.

I like how the people who are complaining that Axo bought a new key have both been perma'd.

I like how the people who are complaining that Axo bought a new key have both been perma'd.
Rugged and I have had these accounts since before the ID requirement.  We haven't paid diddly-squat to be on these forums, and I don't think I'd ever buy a key to make another account.

Really? I knew you had, but I thought Rugged's was newer than that. Oh well.

Statement retracted.

Really? I knew you had, but I thought Rugged's was newer than that. Oh well.

Statement retracted.
Rugged's is from June 2011, mine is from March 2011.  I don't think key lockdown came in until late last year I can't remember.

Rugged's is from June 2011, mine is from March 2011.  I don't think key lockdown came in until late last year I can't remember.

Sometime around october 2011

Sometime around october 2011

Just checked by search, it was around August 26th

>Wake up to find more bans on those that deserve it

Sure, they bought another key, but more money for Badspot.  Who wants to make bets on how long Axo will last this time?

if you can't go one day without posting on the internet you have a problem

if i'm permabanned, it's not like i'm not allowed to view the forums

you just can't talk

to be perfectly accurate, my loopyla1 account was created before id requirement and was perma'd before it
my kovita account i just used my original id
this account a friend let me borrow their spare key just for this account. never used it in game