Author Topic: blockland now really v21  (Read 3704 times)

you really think RLCBM is going to have an effect on what badspot is doing?

not to mention this topic isn't affecting his workload at all
I didn't say it would effect him. But rlcbm thinks hes specialheh,heh. and badspots immediately going to help him if he spams help topics and dev topics.

and badspots immediately going to help him if he spams help topics and dev topics.
why is this effecting you? so rlcbm makes a topic every 3 days maybe. you generate more drama topics just by being you than rlcbm has made v21 topics

why is this effecting you? so rlcbm makes a topic every 3 days maybe. you generate more drama topics just by being you than rlcbm has made v21 topics
Whatever, Im done on this topic. Nothing to prove because you obviously don't agree with anything i say because well. Im me.

Whatever, Im done on this topic. Nothing to prove because you obviously don't agree with anything i say because well. Im me.
more like because rlcbm is a cool guy and you're attacking him for a wrong reason

more like because rlcbm is a cool guy and you're attacking him for a wrong reason
So a guy that spams forums with stupid posts and cant even use spellcheck is a cool guy. Our definitions of cool are wayy different. :/

It's "setro2 vs glass" stuff all over again, but now staring rlcbm.

It's "setro2 vs glass" stuff all over again, but now staring rlcbm.
No, Forget it, Im out before stuff hits the fan again ._.

No, Forget it, Im out before stuff hits the fan again ._.
Considering you're the one that turned on the fan and threw the stuff, I find that difficult to believe.

So a guy that spams forums with stupid posts and cant even use spellcheck is a cool guy. Our definitions of cool are wayy different. :/
Except it doesn't effect any of the mature users of the forum. Maybe you're just an starfish?

Badspot really snuck that v21 update by the community. Didn't he?
not by me. I knew he was gonna release it that day because him, and Rotondo were hosting dev servers at the same time testing the slate. and I was also the first to comment upon the release of it.

rlcbm isn't a real person. Sure of it lol.

rlcbm isn't a real person. Sure of it lol.
"today on jay leno we have rlcbm jones"

Now you autists can stop insisting that it was Revision ####. It's official, even though it always said v21 in the console.

Ok. Whatever, But still. Thats not the point, All rlcbm does is spam about v21 and demand badspot to fix it at that moment, just for him. As if badspot is not already working hard as hell.
i believe we can see that
instead of ranting, why dont you reason for loving once?
also if you pull some more stuff out of your ass like "OMG EVERYONE HATES MY POSTS"
you should really open your goddamn eyes and look at what youre posting

Why do you people love rlcbm? Sooner or later im going to go insane from all of this not understanding why and start acting like him.