Author Topic: rlcbm is getting really annoying  (Read 6488 times)

He just made this thread http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=206664.0 even though he clearly knows v21 has been out for along time

He posts stuff that makes no sense, and im 90% sure he knows whats going on and is just doing it to get attention

He has some some posts that are actually ok but he still posts random stuff for no reason all the time

Im not saying I hate him he is just a kid but he can atleast try to not act like a attention whore and try to act normal

I mean just go look at the kids posts Posts

Alternatively, you could stop giving the assburger attention...

The topic is about how it's officially announced as "v21." Every brain-dead moron on this forum insisted that it was Revision ####, regardless if it said v21 in the console.

This would have gone a whole lot differently if someone with proper grammar and spelling made the topic. I'm not defending him, you just made it really clear that you obviously have no idea what the thread is about. It's like you just glanced at it, saw who made the topic, and decided to try to up your e-peen by making a drama topic about it.

That's all.

I think he should be banned personally. I hate his posts, he should just stop posting and leave....

I think he should be banned personally. I hate his posts, he should just stop posting and leave....
...or y'know, just use spell check atleast

...or y'know, just use spell check atleast
Show me how you type without spellcheck.
I dare you.

Anyways, rlcbm isn't too much of a problem, I mean, I hate him and all, But, Do you see me posting dramas about it?
Nope.
So just walk past and not look at it.

Show me how you type without spellcheck.
I dare you.

Anyways, rlcbm isn't too much of a problem, I mean, I hate him and all, But, Do you see me posting dramas about it?
Nope.
So just walk past and not look at it.
I'M right now on a psvita typing this post
:)

But really, if rlcbm has trouble spelling he should use spell check

But oh my goodness did you hear his voice in that one video hes so cute.

But oh my goodness did you hear his voice in that one video hes so cute.
nope

nope

Yes!! Hes just like a little kid and all his posts make me giggle :3

Yes!! Hes just like a little kid and all his posts make me giggle :3
because obviously he isn't a kid

because obviously he isn't a kid

* Gojira stabs Buu
He's younger than you are.
And that's saying something.

* Gojira stabs Buu
He's younger than you are.
And that's saying something.
err, what is thwt saying?

I used to think he was funny but now it's just annoying.

err, what is thwt saying?
the fact that i think you're young.