Author Topic: my dog died today.  (Read 1236 times)

sooty the chihuahua died today
he got hit by
a car
i have posted a pic or two of him
on these forums

RIP Sooty  :panda:

:panda: I feel sorry for you.

Sorry to hear that Mario

Losing a pet hurts, most people are driven to tears. Especially if its been with you for several years and has become a part of your childhood.

Hit by a car
Probably a drunk driver on a phone.
Idiots around the world
Poor doggy
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 08:29:32 AM by ChappersTeddy »

Sorry to hear that. That looks like one cute dog.

Hit by a car
Probably a drunk driver on a phone.
Goddamnit does that happen in other countries too? Idiots around the world
Poor doggy

I figured you would've already knew it also happens outside the UK.

Sorry to hear that Mario

Losing a pet hurts, most people are driven to tears. Especially if its been with you for several years and has become a part of your childhood.
what's even worse is that
i'm only 12.

omg That dog is cute. Sorry for your loss. How old was Sooty?

what's even worse is that
i'm only 12.

Mmm

We saved a cat from the SPCA when I was 5 going on 6. He died 3 days a go last year (August 28th 2011) just before I turned 16.

It was medically related. Blocked urinal tract, which lead to organ failure and toxic blood. He was put to sleep.

It was such a blow, I was horribly upset for a good week. Whether you are 12 or 16, it hurts to lose a pet like that. I don't even need to say because I'm sure you feel pretty similar to how I did.

A year on we still chat about him occasionally. "Remember when our cat used to...".

omg That dog is cute. Sorry for your loss. How old was Sooty?
can't really remember
got him early last year i think

got him early last year i think

Yikes

I'm not sure what is worse. Losing a pet you've been able to spend time with for several years, or losing one that had only just become part of the family.

Ouch. :U

Yikes

I'm not sure what is worse. Losing a pet you've been able to spend time with for several years, or losing one that had only just become part of the family.

Ouch. :U
now that i remember it was around two and a half years ago when we got him