Author Topic: The Big Day! - HOLY stuff I UPDATED (text adventure)  (Read 2790 times)

Whoo another adventure...

Certain events will require a dice roll. I'm sure you guys know the routine. 1-6, fail or success.

You are now...
Wait, who are you again?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 09:20:59 PM by auzman466 »

Diane Rollan
You are now Diane Rollan.
Today's the big day! It's the day you... Uh...
What happens today exactly?

since no one likes me I guess I'll progress it a bit
whoops hit post one second

Quote from: absolutely nobody
You get a promotion today!
That's right! Today I get a promotion at Azu Corp. I'll finally get out of that tiny cubicle.
At least, I hope.
Should I walk or take my car?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 08:49:31 PM by auzman466 »

Walk, you lazy bum.
Yeah. forget cars.
You start walking down the street to your work building. It shouldn't be too long of a walk.
You're halfway there when suddenly you're pulled into an alleyway.
WAT DO

Shout "RAPE! RAPE!"
You try to scream, but his hand is clamped over your mouth. You're far into the alleyway now.
Where could he be taking you?

You try to scream, but his hand is clamped over your mouth. You're far into the alleyway now.
Where could he be taking you?

He's taking you to an abandoned ice cream store with 12 mutilated pigs in the basement!

He's taking you to an abandoned ice cream store with 12 mutilated pigs in the basement!
Hm. It's a possibility.

The random person drags you into a building. It's clearly run-down, no longer cared for. Isn't this the building that's going to be demolished today? The rumored cult that lives here isn't going to like that.
Now he's carrying you down the stairs. Too dark to see anything
wat do

Hm. It's a possibility.

The random person drags you into a building. It's clearly run-down, no longer cared for. Isn't this the building that's going to be demolished today? The rumored cult that lives here isn't going to like that.
Now he's carrying you down the stairs. Too dark to see anything
wat do
summon up all the rage, fury, anguish, of past events, and use it to fuel yourself into a berserking rage, oblivious to broken bones, cuts, stabs, and few concussions.
Basically, turn into a crazy motherforgeter that this person would never expect you would to do, and beat the mess out of this guy.

summon up all the rage, fury, anguish, of past events, and use it to fuel yourself into a berserking rage, oblivious to broken bones, cuts, stabs, and few concussions.
Basically, turn into a crazy motherforgeter that this person would never expect you would to do, and beat the mess out of this guy.
You leap out of his arms, and-
Now you're tumbling down the stairs. good job.

You leap out of his arms, and-
Now you're tumbling down the stairs. good job.

Quickly do a leap while stumbling and break the fall with one of those parkour rolls, then grab something to fight with and GO IN FOR THE KILL!

Quickly do a leap while stumbling and break the fall with one of those parkour rolls, then grab something to fight with and GO IN FOR THE KILL!
DICE ROLL TIME (with real dice and physics and stuff.)

And the number was... 1. stuff.
You try to gain your footing while falling down the stairs, but to no avail. You hit the ground and roll but smash your head into the wall. Last thing you saw was your captor laughing.

You wake up, still in that basement. The lights are on.
What do you see around you?

She feels cum on her face