Author Topic: do you guys care anymore  (Read 3477 times)

He made this topic on purpose for us to say "We don't care" so we get banned.
i seriously didnt

So hes making a topic because no one drama'd him when he got banned? Seeking attention much?
no just wondering because the guy who made a drama the last time i was banned hates me so i expected him to make a drama so im just wondering if he likes me now or doesn't care

wait you're annoyed at us for not making a drama topic?
no

You don't have to quote one person per post.

Add all quotes to a post then reply, it's not hard.

in this situation saying "i do not care" would not be dismissive because it answers the question. "Who cares" would still be dismissive as it dismisses the question instead of answering it.

Wow, are you really pleading for attention because you got banned? I got banned for a week recently and I didn't come back and say, "Guys, why did no one pay attention to my ban?".

i dont even know who you are
asking for sympathy, get banned again

Wow, are you really pleading for attention because you got banned? I got banned for a week recently and I didn't come back and say, "Guys, why did no one pay attention to my ban?".
shut the forget up that is not what im loving doing i would lock this if i could cause you guys are all loving idiots

shut the forget up that is not what im loving doing i would lock this if i could cause you guys are all loving idiots
No, that is exactly what you did.

well I was banned for a week again but no one made a drama topic this time do you guys not care or like me now or didn't know or what

You are pleading for sympathy. Now one wont noticed your banned. You're cleary trying to get all the attention.

You're an attention whore.

No, that is exactly what you did.

i was asking a damn question

You are pleading for sympathy. Now one wont noticed your banned. You're cleary trying to get all the attention.

You're an attention whore.
no that is not what I'm doing you loving bitch I'm not going to post in this topic anymore and let it die cause you are all loving idiots

Funny thing, you got yourself banned after no one cared for you.

I certainly won't miss you.

Oh, damn it.

Quote from: GWT's Profile
stuff banned for a week