Author Topic: will garry's mod work on my netbook?  (Read 1379 times)

i really want garry's mod but some programs on my netbook like minecraft lag but blockland and Lego Digital Disginer don't. i have my pc specs just to show you if garrys mod will work and have no lag, i like this game and i really want to buy it.

thanks for reading :3

-stupidsnip-

It might work, the best way is to give it a try, i mean some of your stats on there are better than my desktop. (lol)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:39:55 AM by Ipquarx »

It's hardly any fun to play Gmod on a computer that can only handle low graphical settings and a few props and NPC's before lagging to hell.

If lego digital designer won't work, then garrys mod almost certainly won't work either.
re-read the op

yes.

It's hardly any fun to play Gmod on a computer that can only handle low graphical settings and a few props and NPC's before lagging to hell.
i have a stufftier single core laptop with a worse GPU which can run it decently on minimum and handles props nicely.

If lego digital designer won't work, then garrys mod almost certainly won't work either.
lego digital designer only lags when it has TOO much bricks, its like blockland when someone spam's it lags

Netbooks aren't meant to run games other than Solitary. I know this from experience. Physics are awful on netbooks.

Netbooks aren't meant to run games other than Solitary. I know this from experience. Physics are awful on netbooks.
This.

Thank you.

I seriously doubt it would work on a netbook, but I can't really speak for myself because I can't afford any games for garry's mod, but I can afford garry's mod >_<

Source Games perform better than Minecraft on any computer generally. Give it a try.

I seriously doubt it would work on a netbook, but I can't really speak for myself because I can't afford any games for garry's mod, but I can afford garry's mod >_<
1. Download Tf2 for Free
2. Buy Garry's Mod
3. ???
4. Profit

Sorry to bump this, but I'm getting the game soon so I just want to say that some games on my netbook worked like sim city 3000 and others

Sorry to bump this, but I'm getting the game soon so I just want to say that some games on my netbook worked like sim city 3000 and others

sim city 3000 could run on my grandmother's toaster

1. Download Tf2 for Free
2. Buy Garry's Mod
3. ???
4. Profit
doesn't work like that anymore