Author Topic: forget stuff viruses  (Read 9556 times)

ya thats a nasty root kit if you can try to delete it, but honestly I doubt you will be able to
;________;

ya thats a nasty root kit if you can try to delete it, but honestly I doubt you will be able to
Scratch, Coolio doesn't want to just press delete, acting upon advice from somebody who might not even know what he's talking about. Therefore, he's going to wait for Swollow to report in on it, and there's jack stuff you can do about it.
What was that?

shut up you can't remove those files, give me a minute

shut up you can't remove those files, give me a minute
oh my god i'm scared

um yeah I apologize, your pretty much forgeted, I'm not that skilled at removing viruses here are your options

-Reinstall your windows OS
-Call a computer guy and pay monehs for fixes

I recommend disconnecting your internet connection on that computer ASAP, this trojan could very easily give the provider back door access into your computer

um yeah I apologize, your pretty much forgeted, I'm not that skilled at removing viruses here are your options

-Reinstall your windows OS
-Call a computer guy and pay monehs for fixes

I recommend disconnecting your internet connection on that computer ASAP, this trojan could very easily give the provider back door access into your computer
forget forget forget forget
forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget
loving NO OEM STICKER OR DISK
loving forget forget forget forget

also http://forums.majorgeeks.com/ ask here

I was infected by a very similar virus that I needed to get a professional to fix, zero access root kits are pain in the asses

Am I safe to login to my email so I can activate an account?
do you have another computer?

Am I safe to login to my email so I can activate an account?

forget it just do that stuff anyways and get all of that stuff fixed god damn it.

do you have another computer?
No. I'm using a throwaway email account for this.

Start it in safemode and delete it.