Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 36391 times)

You didn't insult me for being a badmin. Glass did. He shouldn't be talking about badmins with ~15 dramas for badmining under his belt.

Dark, there's no point arguing with anyone on this topic, right or wrong, because if you argue and prove someone wrong, a suckup comes and defends him, and if you prove him wrong, another suckup comes and defends him.

It's how this topic and all Glass' dramas go.

Dark, there's no point arguing with anyone on this topic, right or wrong, because if you argue and prove someone wrong, a suckup comes and defends him, and if you prove him wrong, another suckup comes and defends him.

It's how this topic and all Glass' dramas go.

Maybe that's because he IS getting better and you're too blind in your own arrogance to see that?

Maybe that's because he IS getting better and you're too blind in your own arrogance to see that?

Joffrey, stop using words that don't even make sense on this subject and stop butting in. You weren't even there..

Joffrey, stop using words that don't even make sense on this subject and stop butting in. You weren't even there..

My words do make sense.

You trolling on this thread has stripped you of all possible credit in this matter.

Jesus christ, I'm not trolling..

Do you even know what trolling is

maybe your definition of trolling is "i dont his posts D:"

what are you 12

Jesus christ, I'm not trolling..

Do you even know what trolling is

maybe your definition of trolling is "i dont his posts D:"

what are you 12

Talking about earlier. All the dregedation toward Glass and how he's a stuffty host.

I mean, he is at fault on some things, but you made it worse by insulting, or point out "facts".

Talking about earlier. All the dregedation toward Glass and how he's a stuffty host.

I mean, he is at fault on some things, but you made it worse by insulting, or point out "facts".

k, guess im being a bit harsh..

but those facts were technically true

k, guess im being a bit harsh..

but those facts were technically true

In the past they were.

We need to learn to get over what happened and focus more on what's happening.

I sincerely think this whole thing coud've been avoided if it was just talked out.

Glass's overreactions are bothersome.

In the past they were.

We need to learn to get over what happened and focus more on what's happening.

I sincerely think this whole thing coud've been avoided if it was just talked out.

Glass's overreactions are bothersome.

Would you have been mad if you were banned from "Not complying with snake."? :3

Would you have been mad if you were banned from "Not complying with snake."? :3

Yes. I would've been angered by the ban reason. :3

Then, I would've gone straight here and tried to sort this whole thing out, WITHOUT flames, insults, etc. :I
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 09:38:06 PM by Joffrey »

Yes. I would've been angered by the ban reason.

Then, I would've gone straight here and tried to sort this whole thing out, WITHOUT flames, insults, etc.

I suppose I couldn't done better

but i was fuming lol

I suppose I couldn't done better

but i was fuming lol

It's understandable. Everybody does it; it's part of being human. :)

I have asked repeativly if he wanted to be un-banned and drop the issue. But you never dropped it. I will ask once more.

Would you like to drop this issue and be un-banned?

It's understandable. Everybody does it; it's part of being human. :)

Joffrey made me feel better and i apologize for flaming, lol

I have asked repeativly if he wanted to be un-banned and drop the issue. But you never dropped it. I will ask once more.

Would you like to drop this issue and be un-banned?

yes i would like that (: