Throwmod *Fixed*

Author Topic: Throwmod *Fixed*  (Read 11815 times)

For people who want a gamemode rather than just a script

Download:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/60573422/Throwmod.zip

Credits:
-Truce: Creator
-Owl (mainly []----[]): Fix
-Port: supposed help

Read_me is inside the folder when you download
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:01:24 PM by TheOwl »

YUS. My favorate gamemode will be back on BL!

1.put TDM by Space guy into addons No.
-delete the blocks in the default save Are you unable to create a blank file?
This gamemode system is complete utterly useless crap, I have no idea what whoever created it though while doing so.
Noone wants to only have default + a few useless addons and no ability to select extra ones.

i like how some of the code in the throwmod server.cs is made by me and i'm not getting any credit

i like how some of the code in the throwmod server.cs is made by me and i'm not getting any credit
Credits:
-Nobot: Original release

wow, what the forget OP?

wow, what the forget OP?
happy?
This gamemode system is complete utterly useless crap, I have no idea what whoever created it though while doing so.
Noone wants to only have default + a few useless addons and no ability to select extra ones.
you can get the normal add-on in the other section lol
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 03:58:50 PM by TheOwl »

Nice, owl.

Will be hosting this later.

I looked inside the file out of curiosity and I noticed that I couldn't find the throwmod anywhere..
Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like it's just a very generic tdm gamemode that you can customize yourself, that loads tdm, throwmod (which we don't have a working one,) and the nojet player. You can't even use it because nobody but Munk has a working throwmod.

I looked inside the file out of curiosity and I noticed that I couldn't find the throwmod anywhere..
Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like it's just a very generic tdm gamemode that you can customize yourself, that loads tdm, throwmod (which we don't have a working one,) and the nojet player. You can't even use it because nobody but Munk has a working throwmod.
Why do you think it has fixed in the title? It works.

This file contains no throwmod
He forgot to put it in

-Truce: Creator
-Owl (mainly []----[]): Fix
-Port: supposed help

Truce (first version) -> Port (fix + major improvements) -> Nobot (release) -> Munk (more modifications + release) -> []----[] (fix) -> Owl (release).

Truce (first version) -> Port (fix + major improvements) -> Nobot (release) -> Munk (more modifications + release) -> []----[] (fix) -> Owl (release).
lol holy crap

God im a handicap
i forgot to put in the script [](/ajugh)