Author Topic: drama  (Read 5384 times)

Antisteal: put your name everywhere on it, and in secretplaces(ie, under the floor where no one would know, and then if you need proof you just look in a little opening you put.Or even better, use custom bricks so they wont load.(get a brick generator)

I do that, but some noob who stole SamFort killed all the hidden names...Eh atleast everyone knows about it.

I agree with wedge, just give credit where credit is due. If someone compliments you on the build or asks about it, tell them the truth of whos it really belongs to.

That being said, save protection (just an option) would be nice. That way if your making a really special build (like an RPG or a big city) that you don't want released till its ready, you can just check a box disabling client side saving.

Exactly, you don't NEED permission to host a build.

Exactly, you don't NEED permission to host a build.

That's true. No one can stop you from doing that.

However, you're basically screaming "I'M A NOOB!!! HATE ME NOW!!!" once you do. Everyone will then think you're a noobonic idiot and eventually you'll go emo because of all of the insults and then commit Self Delete because you can't take life anymore.

(no, you probably won't do that, but just for you noobs out there.... just don't do it.)

id lol if i see somone hosting The Wall and claiming they built it themselves
Hahahahaha, I better close that server...