Author Topic: drama  (Read 5440 times)

so if im right.... if somone says "HE STEELS BUILDS!!!" you take it as true? and you dont ask him or anyone else that was on his server thats NOT A JACK ASS?!?!?!?!?
AND TAKE THE SIDE OF THE OTHERS TO NOT BE CALLED MOFO OR friend OR ANYTHING ELSE?!?!?!?!?!?

I SAY forget YOU, YOU MOTHER forgetER!!!!!!

But you did steal it right?

Bender get your own f.ucking builds you jackass

so if im right.... if somone says "HE STEELS BUILDS!!!" you take it as true? and you dont ask him or anyone else that was on his server thats NOT A JACK ASS?!?!?!?!?
AND TAKE THE SIDE OF THE OTHERS TO NOT BE CALLED MOFO OR friend OR ANYTHING ELSE?!?!?!?!?!?

I SAY panda YOU, YOU MOTHER pandaER!!!!!!

Yes. You did steal a build. Two of them, in fact. You are a "mofo or friend" if you host someone else's build without permission.  Now STFU and GTFO.

Enough said.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 03:08:50 PM by Ghoul »

Hey guys, I can kinda see what he means, maybe he, much like myself, is an impotent builder. I usually download the better builds I find and play around with them later, though I never host them without permission. I just think that Bender failed to recognize some key rules of the community, give him a break.

Servers need a system that you can use so only people you trust can save your server's bricks.

[size=0pt].[/size]

Badspot

• Administrator
Servers need a system that you can use so only people you trust can save your server's bricks.

There's already an option for that:

There's already an option for that:

Or, quickly after building it post it on the forums.

id lol if i see somone hosting The Wall and claiming they built it themselves

Yes. You did steal a build. Two of them, in fact. You are a "mofo or friend" if you host someone else's build without permission.  Now STFU and GTFO.

Enough said.

QFT.

Enough said.

QFT.

Thank you. :)

Enough said.

QFT.

Are you soft or crispy?

If I host a server with someone else's build I either put who built it, or put that I am NOT in ANY WAY (unless I helped build it of course) responsible for the build and tell people who built it if they ask.

I host people's builds all the time, repainting, burning, and marching zombies through them.

If you think that makes me a thief, with all due respect, take your warped and confused definition of stealing and shove it up your... nose! Haha. I got that joke off of NPR. Sounds like something Al Gore would put in his movie on global warming. Like that frog that sits in a pot of boiling water until someone rescues it. Haha. Ha.

No, but seriously. I'll host who's builds I want. I realize I don't have a public server, but if I did, chances are, you would see me marching zombies through your build.

If anyone asked me who built it, I'd tell them you did, but if they assume I built it, and don't bother asking, then at worst, they'll look like a fool when they join your server and say "Hey thats Wedge's build!" and you respond with "No, its mine, he's just hosting it." But judging by some of your response, you would probably say something along the lines of "No, its mine, Wedge stole it!" rather then give me the benefit of the doubt, and checking first.

Oh, sorry, I seem to have forgotten that vigilante justice is the way of the Internet.