Author Topic: DangerZone is an idiot and hosts a stuffty server  (Read 4232 times)

This server and the people in it are stuff.

First, everyone is on the same team. I don't know the point of the minigame. The server name was "DangerZone's Tremor Survival!" ... I don't know what that means. You spawn with weapons and you can hurt everyone else, so naturally my instinct tells me to kill everyone. Eventually he kicks people for TKing .. which makes no sense since we're all on the same team, I'm one of the ones kicked but I suck it up, come back, and stop killing my own team. Okay, fair enough, but you should write that down somewhere, or disable friendly fire and move the worm things (see my second point for this bullstuff) to a different team.

Second, anyone can build anything they want wherever they want whenever they want. There is no build. There are no instructions/rules to this server except for "no building snakees" and "no swearing". Fair enough. My problem here is that apparently, to play this game, you must run over a brick that turns you into some worm thing that can devour people. How was I supposed to know that? Another problem is, as you see in point one .. we're all on the same team. Why not make the worm things on a separate team? The rules are not clear. I burrowed and started killing with a shotgun, and got kicked for it. Fair enough, I came back and didn't do it again. (the kick message was a bunch of weird symbols so I don't actually know what I did but I assume that's it)

Thirdly, see: my second point, but add the words "and they can event, too!" .. someone spammed the living hell out of the server with "HAHAHAHAHAHA" filling the screen several times over. Someone also made a centerprint telling the host he can suck a richard or something like that. I saw MorrowrayX pull out a wrench right before this happened so I'll go ahead and blame him since although it was DangerZone's server, it was MorrowrayX's minigame therefore he's equally responsible for being a loving moron. (Note: MorrowrayX doesn't seem to be an Admin on the server, why is it his minigame?)

My last problem with this server is that I was the one banned for the chat spam without any proof. Here are some pretty pictures I took in main menu/singleplayer (scrolled up to see chat)

The spam went on for quite some time.

tl;dr DangerZone BL_ID 26211 and MorrowrayX BL_ID 6274 are loving idiots and you should not waste your time on this god-awful excuse for a server. Avoid both of them at all costs.

This all took place over a period of 5 minutes. I know what you'll say, "well if the server was stuff, stop joining it!" That wasn't the case, the idea itself was fun however the lack of rules or direction is the problem here, not to mention the host and 90% of the people in the server are blithering, incompetent forgetwits.

He's since changed his server to "DangerZone's Do anything" .. I can see how well that'll go.

yeah this guy is an idiot, good drama

This is the dumbest host i've ever seen.

This guy is a failure as a human being.
Why is it always like this?
People host servers and they're insanely terrible at it so they take it out on the players when they apparently do something wrong. Some people in this world seriously just should be separated from society so we'll never have to see these morons again.

Holy stuff. I'll be sure to avoid them.

He's since changed his server to "DangerZone's Do anything" .. I can see how well that'll go.
so basically he didn't change anything?

Explains why I hate 90% of the non-forumgoing community.

They are all just handicapped 8-year-olds without brains.

Explains why I hate 90% of the non-forumgoing community.

They are all just handicapped 8-year-olds without brains.

90% is an awfully large exaggeration.

I saw his server while scrolling through the server list, it looked stuffty by just looking at it, I mean seriously.
anyway, this is a
good drama
and
This is the dumbest host i've ever seen.

More extreme stupidity from MorrowrayX

Yes, the guy is a crappy host and he bitches and whines over everything. Im surprised you're whining about me; a bunch of people just randomly joined my mini game and I tried kicking them.