Who's the coolest?

PixelKid
3 (50%)
Charles D'Grape
2 (33.3%)
Anthony
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [315x315]EVOLUTION! [Waiting for people to post!]  (Read 3735 times)

conversation skill so when you talk to anthony, you don't scare him off
No points left. Updating later. Away from pc. On iPod. Buh bye

No points left.

Your throwing skill is upgraded. Better aim when throwing at long distances.
One Point Left. Let somebody else use it.

Oh I thought he declined you request.
Silly me.

Name: Charlie D'Grape
Start Weapon: Rusty dagger wrapped in red velvet.
Gear: Red shirt, Black belt, Black pants & boots, Cape (Inner color is red, it has a black trim and the outer color is black.)
Backstory: Charlie is a guy who grew up with his Cape which somehow grew as he grew as well... He is now a guy who lives in a shack in the woods, with his cape, and his Rusty dagger that's wrapped in red velvet which he refuses to unwrap.

Name: Charlie D'Grape
Start Weapon: Rusty dagger wrapped in red velvet.
Gear: Red shirt, Black belt, Black pants & boots, Cape (Inner color is red, it has a black trim and the outer color is black.)
Backstory: Charlie is a guy who grew up with his Cape which somehow grew as he grew as well... He is now a guy who lives in a shack in the woods, with his cape, and his Rusty dagger that's wrapped in red velvet which he refuses to unwrap.

Character Accepted.

Don't let this die yet!

So this is a gay image of the forest cuz I'm not good at this crap.

So you evolved to level two.
And as we know, you get a gift when you evolve.

What a crappy gift. Anthony Wilderman has been dropped down from the heavens. He wakes up, not knowing what is going on.
: Stay Back!
You step a little closer.
: Stay Back I said!
You step a little closer.
WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?

Run foward and stab yourself, you dement.

Run foward and stab yourself, you dement.
Back off you handicap
Step a little closer.
Alrighty, I will consider all of these choices, and any others that are posted. But right now, I'm trying to learn C# for a game I'm programming. CLAP FOR ME, DAMMIT!

But right now, I'm trying to learn C# for a game I'm programming. CLAP FOR ME, DAMMIT!
what kind of game is it?

what kind of game is it?
Not sure yet. First I gotta figure out how difficult the scripting is, then I'll figure it out. I might just make a freakin' text adventure or something boring.

Not sure yet. First I gotta figure out how difficult the scripting is, then I'll figure it out. I might just make a freakin' text adventure or something boring.
sorry to crush your dreams but i should probably be honest
if you fail to make 2 or 3 forum adventures, i doubt you're going to be successful in making a game.