Author Topic: My bus ride home is weird.  (Read 2369 times)

So the bus ride home from my school is weird. To the depot from school there's this one girl who's really pale, knows Japanese and is in 7'th grade. She said my eyes are beautiful. She also talks with all 6'th graders in the front of the bus. Then the bus ride to home where one kid (who's way shorter then me) fell asleep on my shoulder. There's a ton of other weird stuff like big black girls talking in the back and my bus driver having a loving hugeeeeeee bottle of diet Mt.Dew that looks very strangely like pee and she drinks it. My bus(es) rides are weird.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 06:37:48 PM by mlockha »

You ride the bus home?

my bus is full of mondays

Lol buses are for ghetto losers

I fell asleep on someones shoulder.

When i woke up it was probably my awkwardest moment this year.

I ride a bus to and from school. The basic gist of my bus ride is I sit by the window side of the seat, and its hot in the afternoon and colder in the morning.

The seventh graders stand up in their seats, begging to be thrown off their feet. I feel happy they will get hurt, its a learning experience.

or when my mom and dad are both working. mon. and tues. i don't have too ride the bus because3 my dad's off those days. other then that i gotta ride it.

theres this chubby girl with short red hair on my bus and she plays computer games and sometimes i stare at her
man i wish i didnt have a vagina

why are you talking to weird blind girls and sitting next to gay midgets? i always sit next to people i know and we forget with other kids or just talk the entire time.
red hair is for skanky sluts
#swagmundo #swagliendo #swagaroo

I hate my bus with a passion. It's all the attention whores yelling and screaming and all the douchebags all combined into a clusterforget of stuff. My friend and I just roll our eyes and listen to music or fall asleep.

we forget with other kids or just talk the entire time.red hair is for skanky sluts
#swagmundo #swagliendo #swagaroo
You know you love it
or when my mom and dad are both working. mon. and tues. i don't have too ride the bus because3 my dad's off those days. other then that i gotta ride it.
I walk becuz Im not fat

theres this chubby girl with short red hair on my bus and she plays computer games and sometimes i stare at her
man i wish i didnt have a vagina
I see what you didn't there.

My dad takes me to school, then I walk home in this unbearable microwave of a state.