Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 101938 times)

Can I come in?
No boys allowed!

ok stocking you know I love you but really you are being kind of mean and it is hurting other people okay ;c

I've been called worse things. If Stocking's trying to get an actual rise out of me, she'll have to try to troll just a bit harder.

I've been called worse things. If Stocking's trying to get an actual rise out of me, she'll have to try to troll just a bit harder.
U SMELL WEIRD

A freak? A joke? A disappointment?

It must be terrible to know that you'll forever be that family member that the rest just, don't talk about. An eternal embarrassment. A stain. You shame your family and make them subjects of ridicule, what respectable people could rear a young man so poorly, that he makes himself a eunuch? It's laughable almost, and it sort of makes me appreciate the things I take for granted.

I've had guys lust after me for as long as I can remember. I've fallen in love, and I've made love in more intimate ways than you are biologically incapable of experiencing. You'll never have a life like mine, even though you paid to have your body deformed and wrought into an uncanny, pitiful mockery of my natural form. You're forever going to be delegated to special interestists and the most insecure and desperate of men. Your life is over, the constant rejection and alienation you've experienced all your life will only increase tenfold in light of your operation.

The hatred you've always had for yourself will be magnified, when you find that people can no longer love something so repulsive. Soon, maybe even now, you will find yourself repulsive as well. There's no going back.

You will never be a man. You will never be a woman.

You will never matter to anybody.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:14:10 PM by Badspot »

-snip-
Thank you for displaying the blatant lack of intellect.  If you lack the ability to promote common courtesy, you're demoting a major part of your knowledge base.

A freak? A joke? A disappointment?

It must be terrible to know that you'll forever be that family member that the rest just, don't talk about. An eternal embarrassment. A stain. You shame your family and make them subjects of ridicule, what respectable people could rear a young man so poorly, that he makes himself a eunuch? It's laughable almost, and it sort of makes me appreciate the things I take for granted.

I've had guys lust after me for as long as I can remember. I've fallen in love, and I've made love in more intimate ways than you are biologically incapable of experiencing. You'll never have a life like mine, even though you paid to have your body deformed and wrought into an uncanny, pitiful mockery of my natural form. You're forever going to be delegated to special interestists and the most insecure and desperate of men. Your life is over, the constant rejection and alienation you've experienced all your life will only increase tenfold in light of your operation.

The hatred you've always had for yourself will be magnified, when you find that people can no longer love something so repulsive. Soon, maybe even now, you will find yourself repulsive as well. There's no going back.

You will never be a man. You will never be a woman.

You will never matter to anybody.

You make it sound like she's a mutant, Stocking.

Quite frankly, everything you said was wrong, and I don't think I have to argue why.

It's really cute you're going so out of your way in an attempt to hurt me emotionally.

It's really cute you're going so out of your way in an attempt to hurt me emotionally.

You sound like Lord Tony right now. Lmfao

you know i think stocking probs has a real nice booty
like no lie based off of her pics if she hasnt gained like 200 lbs yet then she probs got like a 8/10 behind

you know i think stocking probs has a real nice booty
like no lie based off of her pics if she hasnt gained like 200 lbs yet then she probs got like a 8/10 behind
You make every thread 10x better

Except this time, it's excusable.  What you said is not.

How about you display a plausible argument which isn't simple a summing up of your bias on an individual's lifestyle.

You know, a genuinely intelligent form of conversing.  I know you're not very accustom to such a foreign concept, but you can give it the old college try, no?

I wasn't aware I said anything that needs excusing. Stocking is simply trying to harass me.