Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 102122 times)

I remember when you were nice and calm...
The earliest memory I have of Bubba is her buying me a game

LOL
after this entire time of making yourself look like a complete handicap, you think you're in some kind of position to call others an attention whore?
Please, get over yourself.
I wasn't making threads about it though, was I? Plus, I was helping to not derail it. So I suggest you do too.

We need to handle this "Bubbagum" with extreme caution, As hes obviously one of those members that pretend to be nice and kind and then once they get enough attention show there true side and use it to disrupt the community, We need to stop bubbagum's attention feeding right away.

We need to handle this "Bubbagum" with extreme caution, As hes obviously one of those members that pretend to be nice and kind and then once they get enough attention show there true side and use it to disrupt the community, We need to stop bubbagum's attention feeding right away.
shes not really harming the community in anyway serious.

are you stupid?

are you stupid?
This is very serious, We can't allow attention craving members like this to get what they want, We have to becareful not to give them more attention to feed off of, We have to prevent them from getting as much attention as possible.

I remember when you were nice and calm...
Those days were horrible.
If everyone here wants to be rude, I can be twice as bad.
Please be extremely careful, we're not sure if this extremely dangerous virus is contagious or how it spreads so it's important you stay as far away as possible for your own safety

If everyone here wants to be rude, I can be twice as bad.Please be extremely careful, we're not sure if this extremely dangerous virus is contagious or how it spreads so it's important you stay as far away as possible for your own safety
I wasn't trying to be rude, I'm sorry if I offended you but you can be a little annoying at times.

If everyone here wants to be rude, I can be twice as bad.Please be extremely careful, we're not sure if this extremely dangerous virus is contagious or how it spreads so it's important you stay as far away as possible for your own safety
Stop feeding off attention.

At least he actually played the game and contributed to the community (he made mods and maps).

And this right here is a fine example of of pretending to be nice and calm to get exactly what they want, This is why you don't feed attention craving people what they want.

Stop feeding off attention.
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? No, you don't. In fact I don't believe I've ever seen you around, let alone have some conversation with you. I'm not "feeding off attention" at all, everyone is clearly overreacting because theyre just pissy for some reason and can't stand it when someone gets a bit more attention than usual or annoys them in any way
At least he actually played the game and contributed to the community (he made mods and maps).
Are you suggesting that I'm not involved in the game
And this right here is a fine example of of pretending to be nice and calm to get exactly what they want, This is why you don't feed attention craving people what they want.
Maybe you should learn to take a joke or just calm down a little.

everyone craves attention- it's a natural instinct since we were babies. back then, if we were neglected we would die.

if someone doesn't crave any attention whatsoever, that's called an introvert, and it's a psychological disorder.