Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 102120 times)

everyone craves attention- it's a natural instinct since we were babies. back then, if we were neglected we would die.

if someone doesn't crave any attention whatsoever, that's called an introvert, and it's a psychological disorder.
Is that true?
Wow, thats really interesting, I didnt think it was a disorder

it's not really overreacting, all you have to do is go back a few pages to where you guys clotted up this topic with your meaningless bullstuff for a perfect example (lol rack like wine rack but like boob rack i get it wow so funny 10/10)

it's you and your buttbuddies. i don't claim you're malicious in the way you do things or actively seek to annoy people but even you can see how grating it is. you go into a topic and post and then maxwell or darkness or any one of your male slaves hop in and say some stupid stuff which you seem intent on replying to, and then it just devolves from there. you don't even really take the effort to condemn the stuffposting. this is in fact the only time i have ever seen you chastise maxwell seriously for being a complete moron.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? No, you don't. In fact I don't believe I've ever seen you around, let alone have some conversation with you. I'm not "feeding off attention" at all, everyone is clearly overreacting because theyre just pissy for some reason and can't stand it when someone gets a bit more attention than usual or annoys them in any wayAre you suggesting that I'm not involved in the gameMaybe you should learn to take a joke or just calm down a little.
Enough with the attention craving also, Instead of pretending to be a kind person you could have actually just acted normally from the beginning, You're the one who needs to calm down as you obviously can't handle going without attention.

everyone craves attention- it's a natural instinct since we were babies. back then, if we were neglected we would die.

if someone doesn't crave any attention whatsoever, that's called an introvert, and it's a psychological disorder.
Perhaps i stated that incorrectly, This specific person is craving too much unecessary attention rather.

Is that true?
a complete and utter introvert means you got something wrong in the noggin. Shygriff's social fear is psychological.
Perhaps i stated that incorrectly, This specific person is craving too much unecessary attention rather.
don't try to sound smart

ok 1) you're wrong, and 2) even if you were right, it's not a disorder. it's a trait. there are introverts and extroverts.

Is that true?
Dominance is key in almost all modern animal life.  This includes the need to constantly gain attention.

a complete and utter introvert means you got something wrong in the noggin. Shygriff's social fear is psychological.don't try to sound smart
Im just simply correcting my mistake.

ok 1) you're wrong, and 2) even if you were right, it's not a disorder. it's a trait. there are introverts and extroverts.
disorder was a wrong word, but to not crave any attention whatsoever in the slightest is not healthy. You can be introverted, and you can be extroverted. you can be hungry too, but that doesn't mean you have an insatiable appetite.

Enough with the attention craving also, Instead of pretending to be a kind person you could have actually just acted normally from the beginning, You're the one who needs to calm down as you obviously can't handle going without attention.
You dont know me lol
and you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
You came up with some story in your head like I'm some monster who will murder everyone if I'm not the center of attention the entire time.
Where are you getting all this bullstuff, honestly

And Dusty, I know a lot of stuffposting could have been caused by me, not neccesarily by
me, but it's not realy my place to tell them to stop. unless theyre going over the top, Im not going to do anything, just let them see the consequences for themselves. I'm not some gang leader who is like "Okay guys time to leave this thread we've forgeted enough stuff up"
I dont even ask for this, and if you think I do then you're obviously seeing the situation wrong

You came up with some story in your head like I'm some monster who will murder everyone if I'm not the center of attention the entire time.
don't hurt me anymore, I did what you wanted :(

bubba seems perfectly nice to me.

you're sounding awfully cynical right now.
don't hurt me anymore, I did what you wanted :(
lalam, it's all right...

also i've noticed, lalam, you've been a lot more active these past weeks. das coo'

no i do not think that you want them to stuff up threads but like i said way back when, you do reply to them and you do encourage it sometimes. maybe being a bit more careful about that could help. i don't blame you for their behavior or for having a harem, that is out of your control. it's just obvious quite a few of them are obsessed with you at some level (or they're just creepy and love talking about you and being naked that much) so with little hints they'll learn. like dogs. woof.

also leave shyGriff alone

i'm just saying i'm getting the message she doesn't want your attention, i donno.

also leave shyGriff alone

i'm just saying i'm getting the message she doesn't want your attention, i donno.
Im TRYING OMG
Its diffiult
no i do not think that you want them to stuff up threads but like i said way back when, you do reply to them and you do encourage it sometimes. maybe being a bit more careful about that could help. i don't blame you for their behavior or for having a harem, that is out of your control. it's just obvious quite a few of them are obsessed with you at some level (or they're just creepy and love talking about you and being naked that much) so with little hints they'll learn. like dogs. woof.

Haha, you're not so bad c: