Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 101217 times)

nothing is harmful in this thread except you
Then atleast try to keep the thread ontopic?

Bubba Has so much hate. Some people went overboard about her being a girl. And then the rest of you guys went overboard about the other guys going overboard about it. Stop posting here.

Bubba Has so much hate. Some people went overboard about her being a girl. And then the rest of you guys went overboard about the other guys going overboard about it. Stop posting here.
lol'd so hard at this

I'm pretty sure some users are defending and encouraging this derailment.

Bubba is okay imo. Sometimes she acts like she doesn't know what she's talking about.

I still can't believe you cigarettes are still posting here...

I'm pretty sure some users are defending and encouraging this derailment.

I think the only real matter of imprtance is how hard each one of us would bang bubba.

I think the only real matter of imprtance is how hard each one of us would bang bubba.
I love you Stocking omg

You're attempts at derailing will be stopped.

spot on

I still don't like Bubba one bit. She's a tryhard attention sponge with a support squad behind her in case she forgets up (which is almost on a regular basis)

i don't mind bubbagum but i'm not gonna come dashing into this topic defending her with absolutely useless statements. sad that a lot of other people do feel like that's their job though

I still don't like Bubba one bit. She's a tryhard attention sponge with a support squad behind her in case she forgets up (which is almost on a regular basis)
But
butbutbut
I like you :c

i don't mind bubbagum but i'm not gonna come dashing into this topic defending her with absolutely useless statements. sad that a lot of other people do feel like that's their job though

It's not that they don't feel that it's their job, it's that they're wrapped around bubba's little finger.

This is why all women are evil beings.

But
butbutbut
I like you :c

Too bad. Sometimes the painful truth is the best truth.