Author Topic: BubbaGun- Attention Whore  (Read 102135 times)

For every minute this topic is alive Bubbagum gains more power!
This is serious, We need to stop bubbagum right now, Shes using this attention for horrible purposes and this needs to be stopped right now.

This is serious, We need to stop bubbagum right now, Shes using this attention for horrible purposes and this needs to be stopped right now.
You're an idiot, ok.

BubbaGum has done nothing wrong yet you constantly blame her for everything on this thread. Seriously Blocklandian shut up.

you're so loving stupid lol

You are the reason this thread is still alive.

Shut the forget up and stop loving repeating yourself, seriously, you've repeated yourself so many loving times I think you should be banned.

i think blocklandian is slowly losing reputation everytime he posts in here

can you please learn how to shut the forget up?

not only are you one of the only people on this forum who have a problem with bubbagum for some apparent reason, but you are also exaggarating. "horrible purposes!!!!" what the hell are you going on about? i seriously think bubbagum is an idiot but this is just bullstuff. what kind of "horrible purposes" are you talking about? she is doing nothing wrong at all. she might be stupid but this is just...i don't even know how to describe this. what is this?

blocklandian was stupid before he joined the forums

Napoleon is always right!

are you guys too dumb to understand he's trying to troll you

Sorry, there is so much stupid in his posts we can't realize it right off the bat.

I can assure you i am not in anyway attempting to troll you

because a troll would say he's trolling yeah totes

The bolded makes me think that you are trolling.
Get out of my computer screen, please.

Nobody appreciated my Animal Farm reference