Author Topic: What I hate about these forums.  (Read 18935 times)

I LOL at setro. He thinks that making a drama topic about me because I bumped this particular topic 
will get me hated so much that I would leave. Setro, not so badass now, aren't you? Bump.
Lol if all Setro's drama on you helped me gain respect for you seeing that you were a victim of his uncontrollable rage.

Lol if all Setro's drama on you helped me gain respect for you seeing that you were a victim of his uncontrollable rage.
Why do you sound so calm?

Why do you sound so calm?
because he probably is really calm, adz

just stay away from the forum for a while setro2 if things heat up

1. I get yelled at for EVERY SINGLE THING I DO. Here's some examples:2. You pick up one loving little mistake in the forums, when you all know nobody's perfect.
3. You sweat the small stuff.
4. You criticize every single damn post I make.
5. You can't take a joke.
6. If I am an "starfish" you treat me differently than other starfishs even though they did about the same loving things.
7. If I make a topic with a joke, I get yelled at. If someone else makes a topic with a joke, people laugh at their joke.
8. Every time I post a damn forum game that has to do with something to make people laugh, I get quotes of my own post when I said in the topic to please keep it off my posts.
9. You go off-topic all the time. If I post something like a drama about someone, it turns into a drama about me.
There's many more reasons.
All of you are loving emotional teenagers who need to get a life and loving grow up. Stop whining like tons of babies.
I'm tired of this happening, and I seriously want it to stop.
Please just support me for at least once.
You're unequally discriminating me from the rest of the forumers.
Forums hates you too(and everyone in it)

Quote from: st8terblock link=topic=207992.msg5821036#msg5821036 date=1348002767
[/quote

Quote from: st8terblock link=topic=207992.msg5821036#msg5821036 date=1348002767
[img
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=171342;type=avatar[/img]
what the hell happened to that post.

Anyway
i don't hate him

im loving the quote pyramid scratch

because he probably is really calm, adz
Look, just shut up
Adz is thinking of coming back, if you don't believe find him in-game, stop such a dumbass.

Alright, I was on RTB and just for fun I went to the bot event page to see the comments of people yelling about it being CRC banned:

Then I found this by setro:

If you do not understand, he is basically telling you how to "fix" a broken, old add-on that was banned for a reason. Basically all you are accomplishing by doing this is renaming a broken file to bypass a ban on a broken add-on, and not actually "fixing" it at all.

Creating a post and complaining about how hard the forum life is will not do stuff, buddy.