Primeval: Britain you are genius

Author Topic: Primeval: Britain you are genius  (Read 2056 times)

I love this show

"Primeval is a British science fiction television programme produced for ITV by Impossible Pictures. Created by Adrian Hodges and Tim Haines, who previously created the Walking with... documentary series. Primeval follows a team of scientists tasked with investigating the appearance of temporal anomalies across Great Britain through which prehistoric and futuristic creatures enter the present, as well as trying to prevent end of the world scenarios from occuring."

I'm going to make the comparison

although I may be killed in my bed tonight

it's like they squash bits of Doctor Who the A-Team and a bit of Stargate into one smaller show

thank you Britain  

You all have permission to discuss this here
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:54:57 PM by Black and White »

is much, much, much better. (IMO)

opinions

it's much difrent it's just got simalaritys 

A second good thing has come from Britain? FIRST BEING AUSSIES YEAH
What is this black magic?

My parents strongly criticized this watching it the first time. I liked the sci-fi robots though.
 Thanks for making this topic.

is this the one with the hot white haired chick?

i remember watching this

It's on Watch now

Connor has big abs

opinions

it's much difrent it's just got simalaritys 

EXTERMINATE

what
That's the British way to spell 'program'. We like to include all the letters in a word, not just the ones you can hear.

I probably first watched a couple episodes of the first season a couple years ago, but I never caught up with it and I don't think I got on exceptionally well with it.
I think I'd probably place the blame on that down on ITV. I've never been a big fan of ITV (or Channel 4 and 5) programmes. Generally speaking, I watch BBC shows or Sky shows for Drama and that sort.

But I do love the concept, and I know it's got a big following.