Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 343260 times)

already at 30+pages in 1 day wow
What'd you expect? No one wanted this to happen, but badspot comes ot of no where making a topic saying yes.

Note: If you want Blockland to stay as a "small community" you should kill yourself, thereby making the community smaller and better.
Epic

I'm so happy Blockland is on greenlight <3  I was so happy I made a facebook post about it! (omg)

Too bad almost none of my friends would even know what steam is, let alone thumb this up on greenlight  :cookieMonster:

IT SEEMS LATELY BADSPOT HAS BEEN DOING A LOT TO CHANGE BLOCKLAND HISTORY FOREEEVVVVVVVEEEEEER

What'd you expect? No one wanted this to happen, but badspot comes ot of no where makig a topoc saying yes.
No one wanted this to happen, but badspot comes ot of no where makig a topic saying yes.
No one wanted this to happen, but badspot
No one wanted this to happen

What

I might sound like a dumbass but:

Would we have to buy it on steam to play it again?

I might sound like a dumbass but:

Would we have to buy it on steam to play it again?
If we get on steam, your current Blockland key will work on steam (assuming this is possible, which it should be).

Not a Roblox Copy. Blockland came out before Roblox. Why do people from Roblox think that Blockland is a Roblox copy?

Is the voting percentage broken or something?

or is it actually 0%?

Not a Roblox Copy. Blockland came out before Roblox. Why do people from Roblox think that Blockland is a Roblox copy?
Because they come from Roblox.  A stuff community.

*facepalm* i'm just gonna get a bat and whack myself in the face.....

scuse me.

Because they come from Roblox.  A stuff community.

Pretty much.

Is the voting percentage broken or something?

or is it actually 0%?

Is borked