Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 343232 times)

Also the fee can be covered by Robo and Slick in a day.
What? Please explain

If this were to make it onto Steam, the original players should get some sort of special avatar option, such as a hat or cape. Only original players can use it. I feel like we deserve something for our support towards this game. =)

At any rate, great job Badspot. I love Blockland.

Badspot add an elite tag to us when/if we change over.
This would be cool.

Badspot, why did you put this on Steam before Greenlight?

Im not exactly sure how it used to work but wasn't it where you could add it to Steam without this fee and everything.

Well the game is really nice and polished and a lot better now. The only thing that is a must is better vehicle physics and maybe in the future somewhat better play physcis or animations. The rest is really good

Shark/boat screenshot is good.  We need screenshots that imply gameplay, which is harder to capture than just something cool looking.
Not sure if this would be good enough, but I suppose it gives the idea that there is shooting involved.I might see if I can get a better pic of a tdm/dm going on.

The guy who called Blockland an MMO has an open comment section.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/thefunkybones
we should post some... certain things on it.

Badspot, why did you put this on Steam before Greenlight?

Im not exactly sure how it used to work but wasn't it where you could add it to Steam without this fee and everything.
Please please please know what you're talking about before you post.

Please please please know what you're talking about before you post.
Then please explain

some nice screenshots showing players interacting with each-other rather than just still structures.

Was going to delete this image until I realized it had 2 famous/well-known/whatevertermyouprefer Blocklanders in it.

That sunray-like effect was pure coincidence. Someone was messing with emitters on the floor.

Another Ship TDM pic
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 10:01:29 PM by auzman466 »

What? Please explain

Kinda like Glass.  Get banned, buy new key, repeat.

3 more posts till 10000!

boom
idk how to resize

umad c:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 10:01:42 PM by Zaxx »

Then please explain
There was never an option to just add your game to steam, till Greenlight.

Greenlight IS that option to add your game to steam, but the community has to agree.