Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 343253 times)

The way I took it is that steam will just hand out Blockland keys. Nothing specal :/

Dunno if it's been asked and/or answered yet, but will this affect how add-ons work?
It all depends on how blockland is run and installed on steam.

If running blockland through steam means it runs the auto-updater, then likely not. If it runs directly to the game, then it will, it would be like installing mods on any other steam game, tedious and hard to work with.

Is that possible?

Maybe the key generator would be integrated with the game or something? Seems a bit hacky if it is

Is this a good screenshot for the page?

Is that possible?

Maybe the key generator would be integrated with the game or something? Seems a bit hacky if it is
embedding a key generator in the game? That is literally the single most abusable thing I have ever heard.

Probably would've looked better if you injected some AA into that.

Everyone on here who voted yes lied. All of you have bought an account or something and therefore will not buy another one unless you get banned and come back.
I don't care; its just an observation I made.

Everyone on here who voted yes lied. All of you have bought an account or something and therefore will not buy another one unless you get banned and come back.
I don't care; its just an observation I made.
Its not lying, I would spend another $20 on blockland anytime, it was well worth it and more.

I'll take it you've never seen this particular one ?
no i'v seen it i just never payed attion to it untill now how is the player that big?

Put in my vote.

Blockland on steam woo.

You guys are overcomplicating this.
you send request to steam servers.
steam servers asks bl.us which gives answer and then steam makes it look nice.
Steam literally will act like a nice Blockland Launcher (I think ;P)

no i'v seen it i just never payed attion to it untill now how is the player that big?

This is a gamemode within the game right now. It's called Rampage.