Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 343265 times)

no i'v seen it i just never payed attion to it untill now how is the player that big?
findclientbyname(name).player.setscale("5 5 5");

Everyone on here who voted yes lied. All of you have bought an account or something and therefore will not buy another one unless you get banned and come back.
I don't care; its just an observation I made.
...what?
1. How is it lieing
2. Yeah we ALL bought an account, what does that have to do with anything?

...what?
1. How is it lieing
2. Yeah we ALL bought an account, what does that have to do with anything?
He's saying that because it says "Would you buy this game if it were available in Steam?" Oh well.

Everyone on here who voted yes lied. All of you have bought an account or something and therefore will not buy another one unless you get banned and come back.

I'd put down another $20. Doesn't matter though, Baddy is giving all present members a Steam key if this goes green.

Wrong. I'd buy it again if necessary.

I'd put down another $20. Doesn't matter though, Baddy is giving all present members a Steam key if this goes green.
We wouldn't need a steam key for this.
.-.

Sure most of you would buy it again if you had to, but I doubt many if any of you will buy a second copy once it goes on steam.

Hmm.. so will past-members be able to enter in their Blockland keys?

Sure most of you would buy it again if you had to, but I doubt many if any of you will buy a second copy once it goes on steam.
Oh I see what you're getting at. Valve would get gipped if they thought all us blocklanders were to actually give them money

What do you mean? We just said we would, assuming the original servers shut down and baddy decided not to give us free copies.

Still would. :\

Shark/boat screenshot is good.  We need screenshots that imply gameplay, which is harder to capture than just something cool looking.
I have this picture of Lord Tony which is quite Action-Filled.  Although I don't know if we need to boost his ego by putting it on the Greenlight Page  :cookieMonster:

There's also this really old picture, pre v8, of you and a few other coolguys having a sword fight on my bridge.

Also may I suggest the default Artillery Attack pic?

I don't have many other Action or Gameplay screenshots.  Maybe afk at your Pirate DM for a while and take some pics?

We will either get special keys to use on steam or be able to use our regular ones. Idk which.

What do you mean? We just said we would, assuming the original servers shut down and baddy decided not to give us free copies.
I'm saying unless you have to buy a second copy because the keys don't transfer, then you aren't going to buy another copy. Most people wouldn't, anyway.