Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 342922 times)

Contrary to popular belief, Gabe Newell actually loves the game and wants it greenlit!

Unfortunately he's still sprinting to the Greenlight button down the hall, he should get there around november if we're lucky.
If this was the you laugh you lose thread, I would've lost

He's also taking breaks a long the way. 6 breakfasts, 10 lunches, and 50 dinners a day.

He's also playing TF2 while doing so.

He's also taking breaks a long the way. 6 breakfasts, 10 lunches, and 50 dinners a day.
blockland 3 delayed

Just give the game membership and then it is ready to be "free!"

blockland 3 delayed
Hi, this is Eric Hartman, and welcome to Blockland 3! After 15 years in development, hopefully, it will have been worth the bricks!

Hi, this is Eric Hartman, and welcome to Blockland 3! After 15 years in development, hopefully, it will have been worth the bricks!
It just doesn't work as well

The next batch could be released any moment now, but that's not to say they can't wait a few months to do it either.

The next batch could be released any moment now, but that's not to say they can't wait a few months to do it either.
I've also noticed something: All the batches have been released by a VALVe staff member who goes by the name of Alden. If he's online, a batch's bound to be inbound. However, he hasn't been online for a week. I posted a comment asking for the date of the next batch, but he has not responded yet.

No.. such thing as 3 in steam...
impossibru

Hold on, I have a distinct memory that there were 90 games greenlit, now there are 82? Hold on a sec, when games get released they are subtracted from the "greenlight" category no? That would explain it.

Can't wait for the next batch of greenlit games because its greenlight or sue valve! I think both are just as fun.

When are we getting greenlit? :c

When are we getting greenlit? :c
After the release of HL3