Ugly text faces

Author Topic: Ugly text faces  (Read 7904 times)

Some of those faces people make with text look pretty ugly.

Some examples:

O.o
It seriously looks like one eye is twice as large as the other. The only thing I can think of is a headcutter from Priston Tale.

-.-
It's like everyone is a raging asian nowadays. This one bugs me because people use it in several unrightful situations. Like "lol -.-". How are you laughing with a disappointed closed mouth face? In fact, people using it as a disappointed face doesn't make sense. It looks like a sleeping person to me. Not so much ugly as it is terribly annoying.

.-.
I still do not understand what this is. Somehow the mouth raises above the eyes like some kind of mutant.

^_-
Both ^ and - represent closed eyes, yet I've seen this used as a winking face. No, one of your eyes is just lower than the other. Must be another kind of mutant, like O.o and .-.

:s
How the forget do you even?

:DDDDD or anything else with needless letters
It doesn't make you look happier. You look just as happy as a :D[/i] except you have more mouthes. Think of how ugly, or even scary, you would look with that many mouthes. A tall enough head to fit them is forgeted enough.[/i]

.____________________________ ________________.
Tall head not forgeted enough? Try a really, really wide one. This sometimes even expands onto the next line. Congrats. You've split your head in two. You're ugly as all forget. A mutant like the rest of them.

^_-
Both ^ and - represent closed eyes,

-.-
It's like everyone is a raging asian nowadays.

ding ding ding we have a winner

since when do asians keep their eyes closed 24/7

-__-
What does this mean?
It looks like Snorlax to me.

;J
Not as ugly as any example I've provided.

ding ding ding we have a winner

since when do asians keep their eyes closed 24/7
I didn't say every asian has closed eyes.
Don't put words in my post.

xD
Oh my god, you are missing an eye!

^_________________________________________^ smh

AGH stuff Well, no sleep tonight. Dammit chrono.

^_________________________________________^ smh
see: my last example

keyword: example

(^wmw*)
wtf is this?

AGH stuff Well, no sleep tonight. Dammit chrono.

Not as ugly as any example I've provided.
I didn't say every asian has closed eyes.
Don't put words in my post.

"It's like everyone is a raging asian nowadays."

putting that right after the asian looking face makes it seem like you meant that a - meant an asian eye

c: is the best one, or maybe ;3