2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 47992 times)

Face it, you can't go running blind into a huge NYC build. Make the plans smaller and add on after time.

I think if we all watch Sylv we could learn. We aren't brickheads, we can adapt.

Also Swat, please can it

Imma Blockhead >.<

I can't build :c

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS AND GIVE YOU MY TOTAL SUPPORT

:<

*Hides in his Crying corner that is now the Pacific Ocean that he created*

aye stop crying i likes atlantis now its gone

aye stop crying i likes atlantis now its gone

you likes atlantis?

I think if we all watch Sylv we could learn. We aren't brickheads, we can adapt.

Also Swat, please can it

It took 9 months to sylv to make Seattle :P

Also:

This is some of my little progress. I know it remind bluezone, but heh, that's what i want!

That build screams Bluzone

did you build that by yourself?
because im 99.9% sure that they guess your going to do alot of the work
I dont see a single model ive seen them build
also ive seen that tree in the middle before

Yeah i usually build the buildings myself, you see, for build styles. Also the trees are not mines. I suck at Making trees So i Often use trees from others servers. (That People didn't built too lol). And this map is for my server, not for others. I cant work on a server where there is nobody doing Nothing. Hope you appreciate What i did, even if Im not sure to use it, for many reasons...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:49:49 PM by Sylvanor »

The build overall is nice but it seems to bluzone-like, simple walls , clothes hangers, tents all the way in the left corner, plus using bluzone models,etc. etc.

Yeah i know, but i voluntary wanted to use Same models to keep the Same style. After all the most important part here isnt the builds themselves. I may not use it. I Still dont know. Last days were very confusing. I woked hard to finally build this...

oh yeah btw it doesnt look very post apocalyptic