2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 47824 times)

I think starting small is a good idea

Small was my idea.

I was thinking of an apartment compound made up of 3 or so apartments with a small pavement area sort of thing. The roads and exits could be barricaded and that could be like the new "survivor base".

Application form
Username: Saxophone
BL_ID: 25721
Role: Eventer or Music
Previous work: My own server, Blockhead31735's servers, a couple of other servers I can't remember, worked with MIDIs and music before (I play Saxophone)
I can play trombone better than you can play saxophone.

If you really want to go anywhere I'd suggest you starting small. Like make just one neighbourhood. It could first focus on how those people try to make that particular block safe for themselves. This should give you enough time to plan on elaborating the story.

While I did not play in the beginning of this version of Bluzone, but what I gathered was basically the following: there is a small group of people (who know and care about each other) exploring an unknown area. Maybe that would work the best for a start.

Yeah that's why i tried to do, even if my build "look too much like bluezone" i dont care lol

I'm still skeptical.
Call me a powerhorse, but I've completed entire areas in the time between when this thread started to right now.

Remember when you posted this on page 69 of the bluzone topic?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 10:24:45 PM by Revoloarx »

I can play trombone better than you can play saxophone.
You wanna go bitch?

Remember when you posted this on page 69 of the bluzone topic?

Still got more done than you ;)

Do what Bluzone did and start with a couple small, detailed and interactive areas. Build it up as the community grows, just don't build more than you need to.

Still got more done than you ;)

Do what Bluzone did and start with a couple small, detailed and interactive areas. Build it up as the community grows, just don't build more than you need to.

You wanna go bitch?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 08:35:07 PM by Revoloarx »

k ill ask mah dad to fly me to australia
EDIT: its halfway through page 2
          this might die now
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:01:17 AM by Revoloarx »

wtf i woud destroy both of u lmao

ur mean im telling
repoted u

not if i repot u 1st nub
PREPAR 4 BAN LOL

Yeah that's why i tried to do, even if my build "look too much like bluezone" i dont care lol

Your build was really nice, but it would have fit more with the theme if you changed the cubescape to bunch of impassable ruined buildings and rubble. Though that would have taken you more time.